Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawads

VIP Member
Some might say a beige suit that cost £268 and looks like it could be from H&M is ridiculously priced. Some.

Some people might even suggest that Jack bought it because in it she felt like a star. She felt wanted and pretty and got that narc high that she needed.

So she spent almost £300 on a suit she will never wear to try and keep a hold of that feeling. Which is why all of her claims of poverty are quite frankly, turdwaffle.
I might have missed (permanent grunk) who triangulated the suit? Wheres it from and why so costly?

Reactions: 10

Lanie

VIP Member
My mum used both her and her husband's 100 local business gift cards to buy a new washing machine and chest freezer. I think they put 100 each other their own money too. They were needed as both stopped working after something like 12 and 20 odd years respectfully. She's terrible with money being skint for a while after her huge paying job only fed the envy that she had to make do with basic. So now she's splurges and wastes without the steady income to top it up.

Reactions: 9

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Again that's super rude and quite frankly none of her business. Do they not get taught to keep their opinions to themselves??😲😲😲😲
To be fair, she was not wrong & we had already had a long chat about my menstrual history prior to the physical examination. I had warned her to mind out for the cobwebs as i had been celibate for some time. Btw, have you ever been told to keep your opinion to yourself? Maybe you should think about that x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9