Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live from Southend bbc breakfast FSM pic on the side by side of lefty student and Tory Mom pleeeeease

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got a new phone and I have face app on it. Using the free stuff I made myself up to look like someone else it was quite alarming.

Why would she do this?!

Reactions: 16
I got a new phone and I have face app on it. Using the free stuff I made myself up to look like someone else it was quite alarming.

Why would she do this?!
She’s a vain narcissist with an unstable sense of self, who can’t cook, addicted to internet likes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
As if the Facetuning wasn't laughable enough in itself, she always has to go one further and say stuff like 'the old me would've edited this' or 'unfiltered' or claim it's a pink curtain/sunbeam/a good camera instead of just saying nothing. It's the lies for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
As if the Facetuning wasn't laughable enough in itself, she always has to go one further and say stuff like 'the old me would've edited this' or 'unfiltered' or claim it's a pink curtain/sunbeam/a good camera instead of just saying nothing. It's the lies for me!
There's more filters in that picture than in a packet of swan filters for cigarettes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I cannot believe 4 pages on from possibly the scariest photo I’ve ever seen of Jackand no one has said…..

WHO DAT?!!

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I cannot believe 4 pages on from possibly the scariest photo I’ve ever seen of Jackand no one has said…..

WHO DAT?!!

😜
Her name is Sandra.

She works part-time as a Dr receptionist.

Shes married and has children and has a cat. Her fave pastime is wearing pastel colours and finding things to complain about.

Well that's what I get from the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was comments like this (before this one, obviously) that brought me to Tattle. Me thinking I can't be the one seeing through the bulllshit:
Screenshot_20211108-203342.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.