Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she looked like a young person dressed like a middle aged Cherie Blair years ago! Katch’s bloke got her the mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going to throw in my thread title nomination-

has Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Random, but has anyone ever seen Dinner with Jon on TikTok? Just a normal guy who makes videos to try and brighten someone’s day cooking food and talking to the camera like he’s talking to a person. Example below.

Why isn’t Jack even doing this sort of basic engagement, TikTok could be wonderful (or sickening if it’s prune pooh cake) for Jack to make short videos showcasing her food and how she prepares, you can even slice the videos to cut out the mundane chopping and peeling. Well, we know why it’s because she’s a lazy hole, but it’s a shame as she could actually do so so much better. Even Jon, with zero social media or tv production knowledge can do it. Just shows how she wants everything handed to her on a plate!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Crazy because the one simple thing she could do, but doesn’t, is get threaded on the reg. In aparthotel she got her eyebrows did and it looked brilliant.

Random, but has anyone ever seen Dinner with Jon on TikTok? Just a normal guy who makes videos to try and brighten someone’s day cooking food and talking to the camera like he’s talking to a person. Example below.

Why isn’t Jack even doing this sort of basic engagement, TikTok could be wonderful (or sickening if it’s prune pooh cake) for Jack to make short videos showcasing her food and how she prepares, you can even slice the videos to cut out the mundane chopping and peeling. Well, we know why it’s because she’s a lazy hole, but it’s a shame as she could actually do so so much better. Even Jon, with zero social media or tv production knowledge can do it. Just shows how she wants everything handed to her on a plate!
I had quorn fishfinger sandwich and chips for tea 😱

Reactions: 19
My manifesting worked and I had my fish cake. Your dreams can come true!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Crazy because the one simple thing she could do, but doesn’t, is get threaded on the reg. In aparthotel she got her eyebrows did and it looked brilliant.

I had quorn fishfinger sandwich and chips for tea 😱

[actual screenshot of Hote's post before she did a sneaky Edit]

1636407269778.png

Did you have to ensure that you cooked one more than half the packet?

Sorry. I know Auto🥕 did that for Quorn.

I'll get me coat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

I love Dinner with Jon! He deserves aaaaall the things Jack has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saw this and immediately thought of Jack, given her well-documented love of a) salad, b) filing things in lever arch files, and c) filling her 20 hour work days with pointless, time-consuming tasks nobody who was actually BUSY and in their right mind would entertain the notion of.

View attachment 853654

Yeah, at one stage she recommended rinsing tinned chickpeas to "get rid of the toxins." Now she just slings the whole can in, toxins and all!
Not to forget boiling tinned chickpeas for an additional 10 minutes to remove toxins!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those pictures are odd. She goes from looking like she's sniffed a fart to Mr Burns just like that. Professional models don't have as many faces as Jack! It's genuinely weird how many she's been through.

Jack, you need to stop lying to yourself, your multiple therapists, and your gullible squigs, and truthfully accept the help available to you. You are still very clearly not right, and, if you let it, therapy and AA will help you. You just need to start being honest for once in your bloody life.

Reactions: 30
I'm in need of some cheering up so I'm pleased I've got 22 pages to grunk.

One of my new favourite pastimes is horrifying my friend and/or my child with Jack's food pics/recipes. My friend can't believe this is Jack's actual full time job. My child (5) often says "eeww" "why does she like that?!" and my personal favourite "that's crazy"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.