Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is how can someone who uploads so many selfies have a different hair style in every single one!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is definitely going for the Insta-Mum vibe isn’t she, hoping to snare a new Mrs J.

What happened to her masculine aesthetic?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack, if you want to show off your lipstick and new Karen hair then just say so. No need to make up this performative bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You lot are on top form today. I'm currently manifesting a nice fish cake, garlicky potatoes and green beans for my tea.

Maybe if I close my eyes, click my heels three times and post a photo on Insta of my empty plate it might just happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Holy sweet Jesus, tried it and it worked 😬 🤷‍♀️What was supposed to happen?

She’s deleted that because she realised she hadn’t fully photoshopped the nose on the second one
Omg I hadn’t even noticed (due to all the other trickery going on in the photos) and now can’t not see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly before I read tattle I used to see some “catfish influencers” and think it was a joke that they painted on a new face and body, but thanks to Katie Hayes Wiki I realise it’s a thing!
Jack hasn’t given herself the “influencer” face but those selfies she posts have so many layers of touch ups- colour change, line blur, saturation, hair colour, pink cheeks, white teeth, whiter eye whites, sharper edges, face proportions and distance between features altered. It’s a lot of work, really a lot.

Reactions: 33
What do you think Jacks doing right now?

I think she’s kicking herself after that photoshop fail, before and after selfies - wasted, inspirational quote - wasted, all those lost likes - wasted, that sweet sweet dopamine hit - wasted, oh what could have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is probably v mean girls of me but her face is starting to look like a surface pressure chart like what the weathermanlady points at and that.

karen mantra weather chart.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't actually understand surface pressure charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Honestly before I read tattle I used to see some “catfish influencers” and think it was a joke that they painted on a new face and body, but thanks to Katie Hayes Wiki I realise it’s a thing!
Jack hasn’t given herself the “influencer” face but those selfies she posts have so many layers of touch ups- colour change, line blur, saturation, hair colour, pink cheeks, white teeth, whiter eye whites, sharper edges, face proportions and distance between features altered. It’s a lot of work, really a lot.
Cheaper than actual cosmetic surgery but you then have to face real people who don’t recognise you!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That new photo is odd. How many faces can one person have?! There's something a bit Jessica Chastain about it. Like she's run it through FaceApp with her face.

At least she's ditched the Weatherfield One glasses I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t get over how different she looks in those deleted selfies. I can’t look at them too long because it’s freaking me out a bit, like some kind of uncanny valley effect.

Imagine putting a quote about being exactly as you are and then changing your face THAT much. I almost feel sorry for her (almost!) because there‘s nothing wrong with her real face at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.