Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random, but has anyone ever seen Dinner with Jon on TikTok? Just a normal guy who makes videos to try and brighten someone’s day cooking food and talking to the camera like he’s talking to a person. Example below.

Why isn’t Jack even doing this sort of basic engagement, TikTok could be wonderful (or sickening if it’s prune pooh cake) for Jack to make short videos showcasing her food and how she prepares, you can even slice the videos to cut out the mundane chopping and peeling. Well, we know why it’s because she’s a lazy hole, but it’s a shame as she could actually do so so much better. Even Jon, with zero social media or tv production knowledge can do it. Just shows how she wants everything handed to her on a plate!
I've seen him and a few others doing it and doing it far better than Jack could dream of tbh. That guy comes across so genuine, something Jack can only dream of. Really surprised she hasn't popped up on TikTok yet have to say, there is money to be made. I doubt she'd get the following on there though given that her squigs are made up of middle aged, middle class luvvies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
[actual screenshot of Hote's post before she did a sneaky Edit]

View attachment 854793

Did you have to ensure that you cooked one more than half the packet?

Sorry. I know Auto🥕 did that for Quorn.

I'll get me coat.
This is your fault @Captainmouse are you two in league together?

I actually couldn’t be bothered to post 🥕 the emoji gives me the rage
I can change my posts as often as Mack Jonroe changes her face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1. I LOVE it when @MancBee swears.

2. Cherie Blair worked her arse off and grew up very poor. She's no Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry to interrupt, but I just found live evidence of her contribution to labour conference 2021.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So do I, I wrote “ou” when I meant “our”! 🤣

Jack’s freakiest photoshop-eye-fail ever has to be when she somehow had two pupils in one eye.
And then she swiftly deleted it, apparently having noticed the photoshop fail, only to repost it with the extra pupil migrated to the other eye. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry to interrupt, but I just found live evidence of her contribution to labour conference 2021.
I’ve just tried pinching my nose to see if I can get the same tone of voice as Jack, but nope. She sounds like she has a cork stuck up her arse that’s dying to be pushed out to release the pressure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Whats that weird blackish semi circle thing in the middle? Is it a toenail? 🤢
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤮

Why i sob, Russell Hobb?
Why i wail, inexplicable toe nail ?
Celtic keening, tinned sardining .......
Howl and claw at grubby floor !!!!!!
Russell Hobb, why? I SOB #

Dear ❤Clothy-JCow that pushed me over the edge and inspired traumatised poetry during a FUGUE state

• Haha
Reactions: 45
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤮

Why i sob, Russell Hobb?
Why i wail, inexplicable toe nail ?
Celtic keening, tinned sardining .......
Howl and claw at grubby floor !!!!!!
Russell Hobb, why? I SOB #

Dear ❤Clothy-JCow that pushed me over the edge and inspired traumatised poetry during a FUGUE state
brava
Such talent in the cabal

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Random, but has anyone ever seen Dinner with Jon on TikTok? Just a normal guy who makes videos to try and brighten someone’s day cooking food and talking to the camera like he’s talking to a person. Example below.

Why isn’t Jack even doing this sort of basic engagement, TikTok could be wonderful (or sickening if it’s prune pooh cake) for Jack to make short videos showcasing her food and how she prepares, you can even slice the videos to cut out the mundane chopping and peeling. Well, we know why it’s because she’s a lazy hole, but it’s a shame as she could actually do so so much better. Even Jon, with zero social media or tv production knowledge can do it. Just shows how she wants everything handed to her on a plate!
She couldn't do anything like this because of her total charisma bypass. What she has is actually worse than lack of charisma - I mean, it's not just a LACK of charisma, it's charisma's mirror opposite. Plus the fact that doing a simple fish and chip supper is completely beyond her capabilities. Despite the fact that writing cook books is how she's meant to make her living. HER ENTIRE CAREER IS BAFFLING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.