Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elizabeth Bruenig is it, Jack? LMAO, Perfect partnership actually šŸ„°
Jack Monroe (political activist) - mention COP26 just the once I dare you challenge.

ETA took me fucken ages and about 36 separate edits and changes to post this lmao, sorry to anyone reading in real-time, computers are hard sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It's truly breathtaking how gullible her fans are. But I'm also starting to think I'd be much happier going through life being as oblivious as them?

One mushroom, surely?

(5p, serves 4-6)
How long should I cook that one mushroom in the slow cooker though? I need the recipe. šŸ„

• Haha
"could you use tinned pears instead?"

"yep"

like she's actually tested it properly! I am in hysterics tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
How long should I cook that one mushroom in the slow cooker though? I need the recipe. šŸ„
It's saved on my Twitter phone (on charge in the hall at the moment) but I'll ping it over tomorrow šŸ„°

Also, I've just realised what the prune and cooking oil trayslop reminds me of - that disgusting montage of Samwell emptying bedpans in Game of Thrones (quite apt, since whoever eats a scoop of that will probably be on the porcelain throne for quite a while)

20211106_224946.jpg

gallery-1500559936-sam-game-of-thrones-bedpan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can I just say I made that Betty Crock oā€™shite box mix and it tasted like box mix and synthetic flavours. Iā€™d choose it over Bristol stool chart cake any day, may yo7 be blessed by the great Bot himself for the slop you have endured this day, Beauty-T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Surely the one ingredient is just mushrooms?

Blended mushrooms? Considering how poorly they grate this must be a load of tit!
Do you go straight to a Vietnam-style flashback, with helicopter noises and everything, every time you come across mushrooms now?

ā€œWhatā€™s on your mind, @heretoreaditall2019 ā€” Is it ā€˜Nam?
ā€œNoā€¦.. ā€˜Shroomsā€ā€¦ stares into distance looking traumatised

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
At 11.07 on a Saturday night and wondering, is there any dish that can be made out of one ingredient?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mr Beds asked what Iā€™ve been giggling away at, so showed him the ā€˜cakeā€™ and after staring at it (resembling the below gif) simply said ā€˜itā€™s not set yet has it?ā€™.

• Haha
Is this the reply to the poop squig. Does she realise how that makes her sound?

Unfortunately squig all my food looks like poop go look up that man of it isnt to your liking ffs!
Haha no, but if Jack had any humour and self-awareness if should have been!

I canā€™t even remember what it was in reply to, I just screenshot it because I thought it was so unintentionally funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Today has been next level slopdom.

Is it a pisstake or does she actually think what she is producing and posting looks good enough for human consumption?

It feels as though since the SM break, we have had Jack cubed. You donā€™t need to make up for that missed time hun, that is the point of the breakšŸ˜˜. I know itā€™s all shits and giggles, but this stuff she is actually producing is going to be published in a month isnā€™t it?

How?

Why?

(we cry)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Today has been next level slopdom.

Is it a pisstake or does she actually think what she is producing and posting looks good enough for human consumption?

It feels as though since the SM break, we have had Jack cubed. You donā€™t need to make up for that missed time hun, that is the point of the breakšŸ˜˜. I know itā€™s all shits and giggles, but this stuff she is actually producing is going to be published in a month isnā€™t it?

How?

Why?

(we cry)
I suppose in a away it makes a change too see what your food looks digested before you have even tasted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.