Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
Anyone seen Peter Rabbit 2? The bit where the rabbits drink sparkling water and Flopsy (rightly) says “it tastes like sand!”

I reckon that’s where Jack took her inspiration from for this latest concoction.
Oh my God!! That’s right. I love all things fizzy BUT water as it’s just so disgusting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
The thing that worries me is that uncooked egg Can make people very ill. She shouldn't encourage people to do it.
All chickens in England are vaccinated against salmonella so the risk of that has gone.

However I hate runny or raw eggs so just that would make boak

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I decided I had to try tiktok even though I’m old and tired and don’t like need things. Wow, there are so many cooks on there who understand texture and variety and non-slop.

jack is falling behind all of her contemporaries.
We don't need TikTok Jack (or do we...😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Jack is obviously trolling us here.

Too many give aways - states she is always learning about food, black pepper, mention two of her books , manky old jars as Christmas presents. Yukky photo with teeny pixie spoon in a fifthly bowl.

Not buying it.
And damaging the last remaining shreds of her career in the process.

Lanie

VIP Member
I will never understand why anyone leaves their Facebook account open for the whole world to see. Surely basic common sense would prevail.

Having said that, it is nice that the parents seem to have a good relationship with each other. It looks like Jack has a really good support network.
This my facebook was private as soon as i opened it. I didnt even fill in my bio apart from my date of birth. 😂

• Heart

Nonnymouse

Reactions: 17

EllaEm87

VIP Member
It’s always amusing when us boring old timers trot out a shocking jackism without batting an eyelid, and more recent fraus do a double take and are convinced we invent this stuff 😂
Not at all! The invention definitely comes from the primary source- Jack 😂

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She had lots of dental probs didn't she, so wouldn't surprise me if an addiction to painkillers came out of that. She obviously has quite an addictive personality.
It could be an abuse of codeine-based pills. She was prescribed tramadol too, wasn't she? Also, it is really not difficult to get hold of opiate-based pain relief 'off-script'.