Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flash123

VIP Member
The fact she’s not tweeted about the sad news confirms to me she’s on a phone ban.

ETA it is indeed very sad news but re levity, not all members are English or will feel impacted by the news so won’t be as affected. (Just my 2cents)
U trying to do a candy man!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It’s a gloss over being too busy twatting about on social media and working out the bext sob story to fill in an online form for insurance.

Surprised she went with pov over adhd but perhaps that’s a greater tug on the heartstrings.
Nah Dino naps and chronic lazyitus 🙄

• Haha

Django

VIP Member
Perhaps it's not the best time to be laughing at typos, sad times and we don't know the cause of today's tragedy yet.
It must be fucking tough to be a public figure in any form right now.

• Heart

sleepisforwimps

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't most estate agents require you to prove you have contents insurance? everywhere I've ever RENTED has made me provide a policy number when handing over the keys. I remember desperately calling up Churchill in the car outside the office on moving day after I'd forgotten. I guess she could have let it lapse and not renew, but to claim she's never had it cos poor is ridiculous.
No this has not been the case anywhere I have rented in England.

Reactions: 11

Sausage Surprise !

I'm actually reading The Woman who Fooled the World, about Belle Gibson at the moment - is it too much to hope that this might finally be Jack's downfall? People are way more savvy to this particular form of snake oil now.
Theres a doc on the iplayer about her
Was v interesting had never heard of her before

Reactions: 9