Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
In our last thread...
-Jack was having a tough time after mining her own personal trauma at conference. After writing a thread which got over 2m impressions she decided to mine her current trauma for material over the next few days on twitter.
-Twitter Jack is in the depths of despair but Insta Jack is having fun bothering small baby cats.
-Jack carried out yet another “then and now” exercise, in order to illustrate how she had got the light back in her eyes this time she posed sulking in black wearing a hat, compared to wearing a colourful shirt, smiling with hair and make up. The cabal suspects both pics were taken on the same day.
-In an effort to make a timeline of how many times Jack has declared she has magically emerged from the worst most awful of anything, the Fraus happened upon A LOT of public thirst trap selfies.
-Worryingly, Jack has declared sobriety a number of times during the time she has said she wasn’t sober. Fellowship Fraus are becoming triggered by the oversharing and inconsistency, as they value the Fellowship.
-Did you know Jack has a part time job? She won’t say what it is and we don’t care.
-Send the Patreons their postcards, file your accounts and pay your taxes Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Powershower

Chatty Member
She makes me so cross! You do not get to speak for all people who have been poor. I have been poor and I’m not far off it now - I RENT! And I can assure you that contents insurance is top of my list as I wouldn’t be able to replace everything I own in a hurry. I don’t have a tip jar or public facing PayPal that I’m ready to dish out at a moments notice tho! Call me cynical but seems funny that this might be happening right before Christmas or right before she may or may not have a tax fine to pay!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 103

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I don't know why she's being all coy over the recipe anyway, we already know it'll be the same old shite. Fry onions in a cold pan for 30 seconds, add a base of carrot and celery chopped teeny tiny smally small smol, transfer to slow cooker, add stock and the dregs of old salad bags from the back of the fridge, simmer for 8 hours, top with chickpeas/lentils and POBP. Oh, and put the whole lot through the Nutribullet at some stage. Ooft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Emmapism

VIP Member
My contents insurance is £48 for the year. You spent half that on a wooden calculator. You fucking berk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

MancBee

VIP Member
Just posted to Instagram
"People who have been poor aren't in the habit of having luxuries like insurance."

That sentence doesn't make sense. Most people have had periods of poverty somewhere along the line. When they are poor they have few possessions so insurance doesn't seem worth it. However when you finally manage to get a job, become more financially solvent and start to buy possessions, surely you want to ensure they are protected. I live in a rented housing association studio flat, and I have insurance, I pay monthly and it is just a few pounds.

Insurance is not expensive when you have had a six figure sum for just one of many contracts you have had in a single year. It is certainly less per annum than a single trip on a sleeper train to Edinburgh, or a Smeg fridge freezer, or an aparthotel in Shoreditch, or....you get my drift.

This is just another attempt at begging to pay off the tax bill she has no money left for. It is obvious she spends the whole lot when she gets paid, without putting any aside for her commitments. Without doubt Jack was banking on Louisa and her comfortable income to help with the tax bill when it needed to be paid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Thank you. It really is so very sad. 😢
I’m so incredibly upset about our local sad news. I’m not a Tory but he was very much a presence in our local community. He used to go to so many local charitable events, including things related to my immediate family that I won’t share cos, 🔺 and all that. ….. Anyway, sorry I know it’s not relevant really but I’m so upset by this. Nowhere else to really share so you horrible nasty cabal of witchy trolls got that 😊❤
As you were. Absolutely etc
ETA Sorry… I realise we have all moved on. Rightly so. 👍🙏 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 80
The growing up in poverty thing was only a later addition wasnt it? To embellish the ‘POV’ as it was a temporary blip.

Prince Lumpys parents worked on and off in poorly paid jobs. His dad would frequently be laid off in the 80s and he talks about cheap food and not being able to afford things.

Jacks dad had a regular income and then chose to bring more children into that. Doesn’t sound like poverty to me at all. In fact I’m getting more offended by it. Cos playing poverty to make money is so very low.
I have friends who work with some of the poorest people in the country (NE) and the poster girl for poverty is someone from the south coast who didn’t get a pony.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Guess who’s back ~ back again
Lenny’s back ~ tell a…Therapist

A giddy combination of FOMO and a relentless need to torture myself, I carried on where I left off. I shall be the plucky heroine of my own story! I’m still catching up with the end of the last thread but I wanted to jump in so apologies if I land in a random place…again. I was hooting and fizzing at all you mendacious ninnies when Fun Sponge Briscoe lowered the mood immensely 72-hours late, so apologies for that.

I was lol-ing yesterday but one of my faves was Cabal Newbie @sophiepoetry: “I’ve never seen anybody worse at smiling”, it’s soooooo true! Thanks for your honesty too.

But I wanted to throw in my reassurance @Silver Linings - I’m not sure if Jack’s said anything about the doxxing she was responsible for but once you’ve shown Twittersville a photo of your pre-teen in his pants then you have zero moral high ground on oversharing. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that crumbs have been dropped about SB dad more than ever before in the last few weeks and whether it’s to convince him that we’re bullies who are seeking out details to harm them (if he doesn’t have Twitter) or some other nefarious reason, I don’t think it’s an accident.

Strictly tonight too 🥳🥳🥳. I am really, really hoping she’s on the Christmas special. For someone who shits themselves when they do a piece to camera, I can’t wait to see Gorka pulling her round a Paso Doble in front of an audience

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I may be recalling it wrongly but I think the “sex work” only happened once, it was before she was a mother and she said her abusive female partner (during the pregnancy) used it against her and taunted her about it.
It was that strange article on buzzfeed where Jack later “came out” as being the girl in the story, there was originally a false name
It’s worth revisiting that tale because it’s a doozy. So horrific and yet so implausible. But only a monster would ever openly suggest that Jack is lying or embellishing. Same with the “sex work”.

Jack, using the pseudonym “Sam” describes being a mere three months pregnant the first time she is raped by a female partner. So, after falling pregnant to a male colleague, within weeks she’s in an established relationship with a woman, which has already progressed into severe and violent abuse? But later on in the piece, talks about “Lynn” lavishing her with attention and poetry in the early days of their relationship. Either the honeymoon phase went dark literally overnight, or things don’t add up.

She uses Victorian attitudes to lesbian sex to justify why she didn’t tell anyone (i.e. a woman can’t rape a woman because it “doesn’t count”). She talks about feeling alienated by the language used by women’s refuges, always assuming that the abuser is male (where were Jack’s supportive parents and/or supportive baby daddy at this time?). Friends may not have believed that Jack was being raped but surely Mum, Dad and Ex wouldn’t have?

The pregnancy isn’t referred to beyond the first line of the article. No talk of being afraid for the life of the unborn baby. Not even when Jack talks about having a knife held or her throat, or the final incident which is so “violent and extreme” she can’t talk about it. She also says that Lynn ”stuck needles in me”

After Sam became pregnant, she grew isolated from her friends – either, she says, because they were busy going out clubbing, or because some deemed her not a “real” lesbian because of the pregnancy. They did not know that Sam had previously, briefly, worked as a prostitute to try and survive financially. But Lynn knew.
So here, Jack had sex for money pre-pregnancy. And yet in the post BlendedSlop added this afternoon, it was in 2013 (which is at the height of the poverty, when her son was small, right?)

50C21293-0E77-4C0E-8B7C-F5B17DB71D5C.jpeg

Also, when she talks about SB’s birth (silently ripping the radiator off the wall etc) she never talks about having recently escaped an abusive relationship so violent she regularly feared for their lives? Don’t you think someone like Jack would want to refer to that, even if to simply express gratitude that she had her Mum and Ex looking after her again?

Two years after the Buzzfeed article she decides to mine the story again - putting her own name to it this time.

I feel grubby even dissecting all of this. Because who would even call Jack a liar here? A story so violent and frightening? And yet, knowing what I know about her, here I am… 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Sorry still need to grunk but Jack, your neighbouring MP has just been slain in a church. No one gives a shit about your shit. The end.
I think I know why. This comment on the article linked suggests Jack might have been tweeting her usual offensive drivel. Long since deleted no doubt. The comments on the article are illuminating to say the least.

Screenshot_20211018-210042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eta read the attatchments from the last to first. Sorry, I got the order wrong.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

MancBee

VIP Member
I have just had a look on streetview, the house opposite has cctv. I doubt it is the only one on the street either, looking at the amazing properties on that road.

...Isn't she a lucky duck? Now the police will be able to identify the vehicle that took away such a massive hoard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

GoLando

VIP Member
yikes! the mask grew a body!
My outfit for court will be the full Jack cardboard cut out strapped to me then Jack’s different faces as masks pulled over the face. Every twenty minutes I’ll Bucks Fizz the current face and have a whole new identity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66