Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hefflen

She had lots of dental probs didn't she, so wouldn't surprise me if an addiction to painkillers came out of that. She obviously has quite an addictive personality.

Reactions: 19

Shawads

VIP Member
Grunking but couldn't reply to post on a closed thread.
Someone was asking about J's time on the make up page: most prolific over 2016/17, had posted last year too
Feminine characteristic aesthetic

• Wow
  • Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Tramadol is some serious shit. I knew someone addicted to it. She was a total munchie (to the extent that people thought she was life-limited… afaik she’s still alive and kicking!) and OMG she was seriously addicted to Tramadol. Obsessively counting down the minutes until her next dose, 24/7.

• Sad

L3moning

VIP Member
They say to ring 999 if your child’s vomit looks like this
Spoilered because its talking about boaking:

I have actually vomited the colour of that liquid before, when I had a very nasty stomach bug that luckily only lasted 36 hours. I was an adult though, so no 999 for me!

• Heart
  • Sad

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Which blows a massive hole in the entire origin story of The Poverty™ Not only are her family around, so's that of the babydaddy.
Also leaving her faceache open to the world 🌎 also blows a huge hole in the whole trolling stalking narrative! Cake house brick/eating

Hollaaa

VIP Member
It's so mucked about with it looks more like custard with gold spray and dirt on it instead of turmeric milk. Hopefully whoever had words with her about the 'fake Jaffa cakes' will get back on to her about this.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Didn't she actually use the word prostitution at some point, though? I agree that nothing adds up, but surely even a master of weasel wording like Jack couldn't claim "I never actually said I was sleeping with people for money, did I? Serving shots in your undercrackers is a form of prostitution too!!"

Ugh, I feel dirty for even questioning someone's claimed experience, but based on literally everything else she's lied/misled people about, it's hard to take anything she says at face value.
The cabal remembers all things...

Lanie

VIP Member
Definately the fame. She would be more helpful volunteering at a soup kitchen or foodbank than her current methods as she seems to widely miss the mark or results jn online spats.

Flash123

VIP Member
Other expensive things that she's regularly posted on SM and would be kept in shed...

Expensive 'gifted' pizza oven that she used once.
Hammock
Two 'egg' chairs from Aldi that were actually quite pricey.
Bbq.
Lawnmower, although she's apparently just bought a new one.
If she did have insurance they would've laughed the claim out of the office.
A girl I work with used to work for an insurance company and her main job was to trawl through people's socials to see if they'd broadcast that they'd been on holiday when the break in occurred. Makes the policy null and void.

Although I don’t think broadcasting when you go on holiday is the greatest idea I very much doubt that it would make a policy null and void. Where do you draw the line with that? Check in at a restaurant?