Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
This is from Maid. It's basically how Jack should have described her upbringing, rather than all the pretence. There's no shame in being middle class, and growing up actually poor isn't something most of us celebrate.

View attachment 809816
That would, largely, be my experience of a working class upbringing, we had periods when money was tight and we couldn't always afford to replace cookers and things, but all of our basic needs were met. Whereas Jack's upbringing seems much more inkeeping with proper middle class. Her family could afford to send her to ballet lessons, they could afford big fancy cars, they could afford big fancy watches and they owned hotels and houses etc... Also, they could afford a house big enough to house two extra children permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

lilamay

VIP Member
An anecdote from thisevening I just had to share with you, cabal. No one in my real life would understand 😅 So I was dashing around while preparing dinner, trying to multi-task as usual, an open packet of pasta tucked under one arm, hurrying to turn off the almost-full bath, and as I lean over the water, lo and behold, all the pasta spills out. When I look in bemusement at the pasta, lying strewn across the bottom of the bathtub like some sort of budget influencer bathroom hack, what - are rather who - do you think was the first thought that came to mind? 😄

• Haha
How is insurance the luxury here? Sounds as if it’s an essential lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Considering she’s been posting her entry point locks for the best part of a year she is SO lucky they didn’t manage to get into the house! Honestly the stuff of nightmares!

• Heart
  • Wow

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I think I know why. This comment on the article linked suggests Jack might have been tweeting her usual offensive drivel. Long since deleted no doubt. The comments on the article are illuminating to say the least.

View attachment 816610

Eta read the attatchments from the last to first. Sorry, I got the order wrong.
It’s like reading… here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

MancBee

VIP Member
Southend to get city status in memory of Mr Amess. The silence from Jack about the whole thing is just bizarre. No compassion for anyone, but expects everyone to show her sympathy and understanding.

She is just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
It’s the lying!!! It can’t just taste nice (which I highly doubt because look at it for fucks sake), but has to be so delicious that she eats it for 8 meals straight.
Stop bloody lying!!!!!

and don’t get me started on the fucking butter flowers. She’s a fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Who wants to even attempt a recap after the past week's fuckery? 🤣
Jack was, once again, a triggery twat who upset some of our lovely cabal members. Special shout out to the AA and MH crew in particular. Hope they feel safe enough to venture back soon ♥

Also, selfies. So many selfies.

• Heart
View attachment 814112View attachment 814113

A tale of Christmas told twice. In the first she couldn't even afford SB a present, yet, in the second telling she could afford 'cheap lager' for herself. She's a walking hypocrite. She is playing into the propaganda that people in need of Food Banks are lazy slobs, spending their benefits on anything but food, because they can always use a food bank.

Want to be careful with how I phrase this so I don’t sound like a Tory lol - but one year olds don’t need presents or faff I’m sorry, I know hun mums will say ~but I remember~ but come on choosing to do solitary confinement because you can’t post a present haul on Facebook is so weird. I know a lot has changed re: consumerism and sustainability in the last 10 years but I know a lot of mums not buying anything for their 1x month olds because there’s actually very little they need out of the day to day (clothes, one favourite teddy, etc, etc) at this point.

Makes as much sense as her downing £3.95/l milk for sustenance

• Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Why post it? Not for the first time, I know, but there's no recipe and no description of what it actually is, other than a swamp? There's literally no point to the post.

Here's some green stuff. No idea what it is, or what I put in it and I haven't got a recipe for it. But whatever, here's a photo anyway.

She's supposed to be a food writer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
I thought I'd read all the threads but don't remember the taxi driver story? Can anyone explain or point me to the relevant thread please?
Someone popped up here a while back claiming to be a Southend taxi driver who drove Jack regularly.
Apparently, according to the taxi driver (who may or may not have been Jack) every Christmas Eve, Saint Jack of Monroe hired him for the night ti deliver gifts to the needy souls of Southend in the middle of the night.
Apparently this was all anonymous and the recipients just woke up to an unexpected gift on Christmas morn. Like Jack was an actual Santa.
It was hilarious.

• Haha
Jack's variable accent derives from often trying to hide her middle class Essex accent by putting on a bit of the Cockney urchin to be perceived as working class. It's nothing to do with being autistic, because she isn't. She's a fraud with a huge metaphorical wardrobe full of hideous outfits that she puts on as required for the desired effect, including a different face for each. She also has a literal wardrobe full of hideous outfits, as evidenced by the awards show photo that looks like she ran into a charity shop in a velcro suit and just bought everything that stuck to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Every so often here there is a plaintive cry from somebody who sees the light - 'but hang on - she actually really cannot cook can she?'
It is almost a bit of an exaggerated 'in joke' that she can't, but then the clouds part and the truth is obvious that it is no joke and she genuinely has no fucking clue about cooking.
Her meals look repulsive. Her descriptions are repulsive.
On what planet would anybody ever want to know what foulness actually went into the birth of bright green liquid surrounding a mound of, well, fuck knows what tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The thing that gives Jack away to me is her sneering attitude to the things she claims to be or was.

From her own ramblings; she clearly thinks single mother's are nothing but scum, watching trashy TV, eating junk, and dragging up their kids. She thinks poor people are inept, unable to help themselves. She thinks transgender & NB status is a fucking joke. She uses mental health issues for sympathy during temper tantrums and is duly soothed by all the fawning. She thinks sex workers are disgusting and shameful. She makes a mockery of the term 'hard-work', unless we're talking about her personality.

All in all, it's like her version of propaganda against the working class poors, spreading her rhetoric of how she ain't like the others, she pulled herself up by her bootstraps, yadda yadda ya. She's a scam artist. An imploding one at that.

• Heart
  • Angry

GoLando

VIP Member
I don’t want to mod the thread but I’m not sure speculating about what she might say is any good. Better to leave her to put her own foot in it, though I hope she doesn’t.

As an aside, it would be nice if inflammatory language on Twitter against MPs stopped - another profligate user with a thread on here has used some pretty shocking language about MPs in their tweets - as I feel like it can’t possibly do anything other than help dehumanise people and put them at risk.

• Heart