Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
NBF but as if this charlatan has the gall to slate THAT MAN for appropriating jollof, but thinks it’s ok to take credit for turmeric milk that Indian grannies have been lovingly healing their familsniffles with for centuries???

Absolutely fuck off, Jack. Stay out of the already toxic world of “wellness” discourse and don’t you dare think about passing off natural remedies from the developing world as your own to line your own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
i dont begrudge anyone a tipple, a bet on something, a ciggie or otherwise i do take issue though with people who would rather spend their last quid on cheap and nasty beer to pity themselves than buy their child something they need. A child needs are more important than self pity.
Exactly my feelings on it. The couple of quid used for the lager could have bought a cute teddy bear from charity shop. Something is better than nothing.

Also agree with @heretoreaditall2019, one years don't even remember their first Christmas! Tying in to @Veronica above comment too, surely Jack's parents would have wanted to celebrate with them?!

One last thing; when Jack walked out of the fire service, SB was 20 months old. Why was she so poor during their first Christmas?

• Wow
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think one of my favourite lines in that taxi driver tale is 'I was like her reindeer' not to mention 'she was charming' 😂

It was just so blatently Jack I couldn't breathe for laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
What about the fresh, frozen forgotten about until the ends of time #call4fish ?

Can we say the 90% vegan is roughly down to 65% now please?

Not enough money for luxuries like insurance, but plenty for things like eleventy billion tins of sardines?

PISS OFF JACK.

(depression is not a gremlin btw, stop belittling a serious mental health condition)

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Ugh, the phrase "luxuries like insurance" - I know it's been pointed out but insurance isn't a luxury!! If you can afford the high end stuff you can afford insurance! It's not just about your own health and safety, it's about the health and safety of your community! Merail: My dog has been having health issues and it's been a very distressing time for us - but it's been made so much easier by the fact I've got decent insurance which means I don't have to stress about paying for his treatment at all. How much more can she blame on her year of ~poverty~ a decade ago??

• Heart
Her priorities are weird. If she can afford a shed full of equipment like that (do these not count as “luxuries” then?), she can afford a few pounds per month for insurance.

Also, weren’t there some fairly horrific goings on in her home town lately? Bit tasteless to take to insta first thing Monday to moan about some bikes being pinched and how crappy her luck is

Horror of a person

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She certainly likes to use clothing to portray a character. I mean look at these two examples:

1. Holiday Jack, looking relaxed and happy, not trying too hard to project a masculine aesthetic for once. Looks great.

2. LGBT Awards Jack, trying very hard indeed to project a flamboyant, masculine aesthetic. Looks like a tit.

View attachment 814327
View attachment 814328
The second one is giving off major adult maintaining Minecraft servers for teens vibes

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Her priorities are weird. If she can afford a shed full of equipment like that (do these not count as “luxuries” then?), she can afford a few pounds per month for insurance
Absolutely this; not one, but two good camping stoves sound like luxuries to me! She’s not poor and has a house crammed with fridges and sideboards - make it make sense, Jacko!

And yet again, there was the twinge of sympathy, because being burgled is awful. But a supposed ally throwing the n-word out there in an interview? No. My black backside says that word is NEVER to be spoken. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Who the fuck buys a lawnmower just as winter is beginning and the lawn doesn’t even need mowing?! I don’t even have a garden and I know that. What happened to no-spend year, Jack?

Also hasn’t she said previously that Louisa bought her the bike which she rode once and then never again? Just fuck off, Jack. Previously poor people actually do get insurance the very second they can afford it (which you can, because your Patreon alone is more than my salary!), because they’re scared of losing what they worked for. You’re getting mixed up with not being able to afford it when poor. I get that it’s hard to remember when it’s all a lie and even the manufactured poverty was a decade ago, but come on.

I hope SB has another bike at his dad’s house, though. Poor kid.

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Note to self: "Who fucking knows" is not appropriate language for the workplace when asked a question by a colleague.

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Oh, yes. Her elder brother is an intelligence officer in the RAF and - according to Jack - further to the right than Thatcher or summat like that. He was supposed to to have made a rude remark one Christmas about her getting pregnant and she apparently laid this fit military bloke out 🙄🤪.
It’s always amusing when us boring old timers trot out a shocking jackism without batting an eyelid, and more recent fraus do a double take and are convinced we invent this stuff 😂

• Haha

Froggies

Chatty Member
Can’t afford the luxury of insurance but can afford a brand new lawnmower, bikes, LOADS of camping equipment, etc.

Yeah, makes sense.

This has made me angry. Surely you’d want to have insurance if you were poor as it’s not so easy to just go out and buy replacements?!

The reality is she’s just a lazy fucker who can’t be bothered to get insurance, just like she can’t be bothered to file her accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Powershower

Chatty Member
That is a shitty thing to happen, and I do feel a little sorry for her. However, time and again here people have pointed out her lax attitude to security. That shed was never particularly secure from the photos she put up.
I hate myself for even questioning that it happened but everything that happens to Jack is ver boy who cried wolf

Can afford a brand new lawn mower but not contents insurance?
Sounds legit! Not like contents insurance can be had for about £6 a month.

• Heart
Imagine being the friend who gifted Jack a luxury item such as a freezer or Dyson fan and in return you get a repurposed Hellmann's jar full of floor sweepings.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Obviously I’m thinking of David Amess’ family and friends, but also the Southend fraus here (and that includes Jack tbh), it must be so distressing to have something like that happen near to where you live.

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
If she deep fried her inexplicable eggs there's at least a chance they might be fully fucking cooked for a change
Talking of which, this popped up on Insta earlier from Diana Henry, also food writer, author, etc so I sought out one of Jack's for comparison... 🤔

Screenshot_20211014-161424.png

Screenshot_20211014-161644.png

Morning all 😊

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62