Jack Monroe #213 Something for nothing is her USP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a question on her Instagram, put her Instagram @ on it, which we know, because weā€™re following it, and limited replies. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I almost posted the bacon porridge pic the other day as a This Time Last Year post. Originally posted on 15th October 2020.

The green stuff is caramelised pear.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Also shouldnt she be aware of her childs internet?;

My sons school teacher is a real avocate for child online safety and she said we should be aware of what sites are children use, but also remember to respect their privacy.

Dont think someone whos got 0100 (allegedly )of bullies should be so blaise about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her accent in that interview where she discusses her tats is markedly posh, isnā€™t it? Ive never heard her quite so ā€˜received pronunciationā€™ as that before. Very middle class indeed. Clearly she changes her speech pattern to fit whatever sheā€™s doing. Typical.
Which is funny because she talks about the many ways in which her vibe is unpalatable to mainstream media/TV. Single mum, lesbian, tattoos, coarse Essex accent...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Which is funny because she talks about the many ways in which her vibe is unpalatable to mainstream media/TV. Single mum, lesbian, tattoos, coarse Essex accent...
She unpalatable to tv because shes boring. Tatts, mad hair and various sexual orientations arent that crazy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am not sure if my grunking has missed this but surely a re-hash of filth from last year and a ā€œhit me up with your ideasā€ attention seeking post is just a reaction to the Lord JC having a family wedding and a great weekend...which Jack knows about because there are love heart emojis from her on the post....incidentally, if it is a family wedding then Jack would/should/could have been there?

Insert the three dotted pic here!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.