Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clip ins are tragic...honestly Jack, no one is even remotely interested in your ability to look butch then femme, we get it, you can change your aesthetic. Also mattifying powder is not your pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She looks like when a teenage girl starts experimenting with makeup...and not getting it quite right. What's with the Aunt Sally rouge on the cheeks?

Oddly, I think Jack has looked mid thirties ever since the poverty, no matter which incarnation. Those early pictures with her son make her look so old.(Dibdab Jack being the exception, obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Haven’t worn a leotard since high school....just gonna put it on and take a pic....strong Rachel Green vibes

(it only occurred to me about 3 months ago that rachel does the L backwards here. only 23 years into this episode's existence)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
(it only occurred to me about 3 months ago that rachel does the L backwards here. only 23 years into this episode's existence)
She was quite drunk. I love this scene, me and my friends always called tragic (esp drunken) attention seeking from perceived suitors as “cheerleading” 🤣
like “did you see those cheerleading pics Jack Monroe posted with the fake hair extensions?”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thirst pics make me feel ill, my breakfast wheat bisk wallpaper paste is creeping softly and gently back up my gullet. In fact there isn't an adequate emoji to express how I feel so I've had to draw my own #nofilter

appalled ts.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Her make up is a bit heavy. It kind of makes her look older.... She actually suits her hair longer i think. She looks more at ease.

Reactions: 18
Wow what a difference having Covid made, she lost the light in her eyes (and her kitchen) once the ‘rona was over
Thank space you very Boyo much, Boyo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.