Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why mention the tattoos? What possible relevance does the fact that she has sleeve tattoos have to her wanting to dance?

Make it make sense.
D'uh, because ballet dancers can never, ever have such things! They must only ever look like pretty, pretty princesses.

No, I totally agree. You can't even see them either in her long sleeved leotard (which you just know was specially bought for the photo!) I am surprised it's not a full on tutu and pointe shoe ensemble though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
These stennies are ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. Legions of Essex girls should be rushing to assert that she doesn’t represent them. Embarrassing.

View attachment 807257

Another light in the eyes nom?
Did we ever hear about the ballet lessons again? I think not. Another lie to excuse a thirsty pose. That isn’t even a ballet leotard it’s a DEAD grandad collar bodysuit. woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She was quite drunk. I love this scene, me and my friends always called tragic (esp drunken) attention seeking from perceived suitors as “cheerleading” 🤣
like “did you see those cheerleading pics Jack Monroe posted with the fake hair extensions?”
(I was quite convinced that she got the E the right way round, but I was wrong)

20211012_223139.jpg

"I wanted to theduthe you. like jack theduthing yet another wethd london millionaire lethbian"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello, just want to say I found those pics on a FB account Jack used/uses. All the pictures are public and no funny business in finding them.

(I like to look for the perfect head when photoshopping, I stumble across all sorts!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jeez, that stare makes me feel like...prey.
It is deeply unnerving!

Scary face aside, she always looks more comfortable in more feminine styles. The decor in the crappy bungalow is quite feminine too. I don't really know why she fights it so much, but I think she'd be happier if she wasn't constantly trying to cosplay something she's not naturally into.

Reactions: 30
Hello, just want to say I found those pics on a FB account Jack used/uses. All the pictures are public and no funny business in finding them.

(I like to look for the perfect head when photoshopping, I stumble across all sorts!)
What year in the poverty/masculine asthetics timeline are these from? Genuine question

Reactions: 19
I concur with the ballet photo being the most arse-clenchingly cringe post she's ever done. LOVES a look at me-fest and always has, it's actually quite shocking that she's continuing with it (actually getting worse) now that her son is so much older. Plus the old 'if this helps just one person then putting this out there is worth it' makes my eyeballs disappear into the heavens above. You don't care about helping people hun, you just want people to fawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.