Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why mention the tattoos? What possible relevance does the fact that she has sleeve tattoos have to her wanting to dance?

Make it make sense.
And why, just why why WHY, would she pointlessly bring up sleeve tattoos if she then plans to *cover them up* with a long sleeve shirt..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@Into_the_tunnel the Thankyou is my own personal granola. I keep a .txt file in my Cooking on a Botstrap folder which has an ongoing tally of Thankyous. For every time she says it, I add one thing to Slopbot's databases during the next update. She is aware that I am doing this and seems to be labouring under the impression that I will at some point run out of ideas which, obviously, I SHAN'T since she's a perpetual cringe machine. At this point she's just bullying herself.
Thread title right there...
ETA @Emmapism , you were way ahead of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg! This is the nicest i’ve seen her look! A #feminineaesthetic suits her, but she looks happy, healthy and at ease with herself.
Totally! That’s genuinely the nicest she’s ever looked. Just goes to show that when she tones down the performative androgyny, she scrubs up really well as a regular woman.

Why mention the tattoos? What possible relevance does the fact that she has sleeve tattoos have to her wanting to dance?

Make it make sense.
Because she’s not like the other girls, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haven’t worn a leotard since high school....just gonna put it on and take a pic....strong Rachel Green vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 42
As I've said before, I actually quite like the "masculine aesthetic", which is really more androgynous, but still, but Jack does legitimately look good in that pic.
I’ve genuinely never seen her look comfortable in anything she's worn, it always looks like a costume, trying way too hard. That pic isn't about what shes wearing for me, it's how she looks wearing it, happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve genuinely never seen her look comfortable in anything she's worn, it always looks like a costume, trying way too hard. That pic isn't about what shes wearing for me, it's how she looks wearing it, happy.
Exactly how I see it, she just looks happy and really at ease. I hope Jack can find a similar level of peace again.

Another thirsty nom
I found some proper thirsty pics, I dunno if the cabal could handle them! (Nothing obscene, no nudity, but a very different looking Jack)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly how I see it, she just looks happy and really at ease. I hope Jack can find a similar level of peace again.

I found some proper thirsty pics, I dunno if the cabal could handle them! (Nothing obscene, no nudity, but a very different looking Jack)
Spoiler them! Like we do with granola

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.