Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an important point maybe, we all (well those like myself with no first-hand experience) imagine that the natural ending to an issue is that the one with the issue learns from their mistakes and ends up with something like a happy ending - to say, why can't they just see what the world sees and be honest with themselves? With narcs though this doesn't seem to be the case, they may not be capable. It's actually a bit shocking, and worthy of pity.
It would be worthy of pity if they didn't cause horrible damage to everyone around them and duck all accountability for it.

Reactions: 21
I don’t care if she cooks awful food, I do care about her lying, scamming, grifting, conning and gaslighting, especially as she often targets those much much worse off than herself,
and don’t get me started on the kitten and that poor poor bunny 😥
I know . I just want to put ‘where’s Dash? ‘ under every single post she puts up on IG and Twitter and just spam her constantly until I’m banned for life . I won’t obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I used to post on these threads way way back - some folk may remember me but I'm not that interesting so maybe not.

Am I right in thinking that she's started drinking again? Awful if so.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bread- eat
Crackers- eat with the cheese
Chocolates- eat
Cake- eat.

OMFG gig of a lifetime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
"Help me research my gig because otherwise I have no bleeping idea"

I take it she'll be CREDITING everyone who responds? Can't have someone passing off the ideas of another person as theirs, can we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I used to post on these threads way way back - some folk may remember me but I'm not that interesting so maybe not.

She said she started and gave up again. We're having a rest from it as it's all lies and stressful for the people here.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yeah, she was carrying a load of something last night.

Reactions: 14
I think she's waiting for Tattlers to come up with some ideas, she knows most of us can cook better than her (although that is a very low bar)!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My use of English in this thread is shocking.

It's not SUBJECTIVE, I meant in the post with the Guardian and Independent articles

I know that a stranger is, by definition, unknown

🙍‍♀️🙆‍♀️🤷‍♀️👩‍🎓

• Heart
Reactions: 17
how about starting with "don't buy things you don't like or need" before moving on to "eat the things you have bought"

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.