Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, I'd never criticise her handwriting. I mean, you've all seen my horrible writing

remember the who bleeping knows origin story? I was counting her bread and relating my findings (16.10.20)

Screenshot_20211004-215705_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Now we know what they can discuss on her rave-thread… Jack Monroe #1 - Great Handwriting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The Tory conference was just on ten o'clock news, no sign of smol pixie in the backgrounds, wasn't sat at Rishi's feet during his bullshit speech.

(What has the cabal done to me?! Scouring newsreels for our plucky Jack hahahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those bleeping tea eggs, like the marble ones you can buy. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

They look like the came from the pyramids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised she’s never concocted the ultimate egg, an egg egg, injecting cod roe into a hen egg and then making a hole in a boiled ostrich egg to insert anchoiade and the egg egg in, then putting an Easter egg around the outside to create what truly would be an inexplicable egg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Please can a photoshop savvy frau put Jack's head on a sumo wrestler body? Maybe with a pringles tin in hand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised she’s never concocted the ultimate egg, an egg egg, injecting cod roe into a hen egg and then making a hole in a boiled ostrich egg to insert anchoiade and the egg egg in, then putting an Easter egg around the outside to create what truly would be an inexplicable egg
Id think i'd actually leave the internet if she did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to say boris’ twitter post about his fish and chips is like a visual representation of the covid fish and chips expedition on Boxing Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what pisses me off about this? (the caption not the photo). Her "origin story" means that it's necessarily SB she's talking about when it comes to these conditions. Massive disclaimer in that I think SB was taken care of just fine, between his dad and his extended family. And even Jack herself, who, if we were to believe her, would have a son with "chronic health conditions, stress, trauma". It's just so gross on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know what pisses me off about this? (the caption not the photo). Her "origin story" means that it's necessarily SB she's talking about when it comes to these conditions. Massive disclaimer in that I think SB was taken care of just fine, between his dad and his extended family. And even Jack herself, who, if we were to believe her, would have a son with "chronic health conditions, stress, trauma". It's just so gross on so many levels.
I mean he probably will have trauma but not exactly from the Poverty

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.