Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People started “milkshaking” and I think once when a campaign was on, they made the McD’s shut coz some wholly unpopular type was at risk possibly Farage
Yeah some absolute legend kicked it off by milkshaking Tommy Robinson IIRC.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Apparently the Cyprus Conservatives are at conference, but they spoke yesterday and had a bit of a party. Do you think she's made a long weekend of it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Q) Is Jack;

A. Listening to The Chancellor of The Exchequer Rishi mate. Making last minute, relevant changes to her brief, bullet point notes.
B. Networking. Establishing herself with similarly minded individuals and influential organisations supporting her activist principles.
C. Troughing down a ¼ of retro Pick 'n' Mix.

Answers on a non-existent postcard please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I can’t wait for her Conservative Conference Cosplay… I hope she has the outfit which comprised 97 layers and brown satchel as per her ‘back to school’ shot on Instagram last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s a journalist now? 😂😂😂

Do you reckon she stayed in a FANCY hotel last night and that’s why there’s been no train updates today? It’s a real shame because I hoped she was going to talk about how marathons were better than snickers.

• Haha
Also
View attachment 793738View attachment 793739View attachment 793740
I feel like my phone is corrupted from even looking this stuff up. I wonder if she’ll use her pulling their pants down analogy today.
She's not on till 5.30. Loads of stuff to fill her day at Conference. The Young Conservatives had a 'Prayer Breakfast ' with the Trussell Trust, she'd have loved that with her being an actual prophet.
Not a dickie bird on her SM which is strange considering how receptive people were to her collab with a right wing newspaper last Christmas. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Also

She's not on till 5.30. Loads of stuff to fill her day at Conference. The Young Conservatives had a 'Prayer Breakfast ' with the Trussell Trust, she'd have loved that with her being an actual prophet.
Not a dickie bird on her SM which is strange considering how receptive people were to her collab with a right wing newspaper last Christmas. 🤣🤣🤣
Oh, I forgot about Prophet Jack. Wild times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ew, imagine being the Labour party's side piece. For money. Grim grim grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Thing is, her argument that she is exposing Tories to left-wing thinking (and might possibly influence their policies) is flawed because she has no bleeping credibility. To the Tories, she's a hysterically emoting caricature.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thing is, her argument that she is exposing Tories to left-wing thinking (and might possibly influence their policies) is flawed because she has no bleeping credibility. To the Tories, she's a hysterically emoting caricature.
Useful idiot is the term that springs to mind - incredibly easy for the tories to ridicule and dismiss, while painting the rest of the left with the same brush.

• Heart
I can’t wait for her Conservative Conference Cosplay… I hope she has the outfit which comprised 97 layers and brown satchel as per her ‘back to school’ shot on Instagram last year.
She will pull out the tweed, head to toe with plus fours. Tories = rich init!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20211004-131904.jpg

Just seen this. Another possible chaos! And there is a new moon tomorrow. With the conference too we could be in for a good few days of drama

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh, I forgot about Prophet Jack. Wild times.
During the time of the fevered or fuge childhood food tweet blether, I was recently diagnosed with diabetes (something these threads have been a great diversion from ♥) and my head hacked up decades old preoccupations with diets as I was second guessing and scared of every food I've ever enjoyed (which is most food), and in that kind of worried state, those food lists actually resonanated with me like I was receiving a sermon from the good book Farmfoods Leaflet 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.