Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly, the particular story that is being changed was not one that Jack ever mentioned. She was grasping so hard to find something she overlooked the actual racism. She wasn't the first to take issue with Walliam's writing, either. Surprised she hasn't come on smugly responding to the drama. She will at some point, I'm sure
It’s almost like she isn’t allowed access to the internet…….

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Interestingly, the particular story that is being changed was not one that Jack ever mentioned. She was grasping so hard to find something she overlooked the actual racism. She wasn't the first to take issue with Walliam's writing, either. Surprised she hasn't come on smugly responding to the drama. She will at some point, I'm sure
Three weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not keen on Walliams or Jack. I’d prefer if she had some sort of chairs with Edwina or Owen Jones.

Reactions: 21
DW was never my cup of tea, but how she really tore into him with her "woke rants" when she herself is constantly triggering and upsetting people. Pot calling kettle much. I hope she just stays quiet. The internet controller has probably ripped the broadband box out of the wall and lobbed it in the communal skip.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Considering that WhatsApp is down, she won’t be able to invite Jada Pinkett Smith to hear her speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I have to admit my knowledge of the English education system is slim to none.
There's a regional divide in England which complicates things - in London and the south east there are state grammar schools, up North they tend to be fee-paying private grammar schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
" The long term impact of austerity ideology and the resulting inequality chasm is only just starting to become evident "

Where has Jack been living the past few years? Anyone would think she has been living with a millionaire, or a senior manager in the media, to have only just noticed what is going on in this country.

This is someone that is supposed to be an activist and she comes out with "only just starting to become evident". I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m not keen on Walliams or Jack. I’d prefer if she had some sort of chairs with Edwina or Owen Jones.
What a delicious auto carrot! I love chairs.
Thread 39 page 2 for the Walliams chaos origin story...she’s sneering that his name is probably Williams but he changed it for lols. I’m not sure she is familiar with how Equity works.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was curious about what was in the Walliams book and the fail article even mentions Jack’s twitter post with the “and a thread will follow”
But no actual thread. The fail know what they are doing 😂😂
If they use their evil for good for once that would be ideal. That would be Jack monroe the director of on a bootstrap ltd who hasn’t paid their taxes!
Buckle up haus fraus there’s a new moon tomorrow.
DF838D32-1663-4CCD-9A59-128A70899A7E.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Smug kumquat bylines-in-unexpected-places Jack is not what I wanted to see today. She's just regurgitating the same shallow toothless tropes as she's so out of touch with the reality of the situation she can't think of anything new to say. Also can't believe she's at conference again. Two whole conference! What's more, no train chaos. Unbelievable. Unasseptable. If I don't get a partially-cooked egg soon I'm going to do a backflip off my balcony into the communal recycling bins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Smug kumquat bylines-in-unexpected-places Jack is not what I wanted to see today. She's just regurgitating the same shallow toothless tropes as she's so out of touch with the reality of the situation she can't think of anything new to say. Also can't believe she's at conference again. Two whole conference! What's more, no train chaos. Unbelievable. Unasseptable. If I don't get a partially-cooked egg soon I'm going to do a backflip off my balcony into the communal recycling bins.
“Two whole conference” is that the plural? 😂😂

• Haha
I’m not sure she is familiar with how Equity works.
Hotes I can’t believe you’d be so insensitive. You KNOW she was always the lead in her school plays until the light went out in her eyes and she got suspended for taking her teacher down a peg or two with a stolen scalpel or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she's there yet?
Screenshot_20211004-173956_Google.jpg

ETA. Why does the Marmot look like it's been 'slopped'

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Flash123 yes, absolutely x. Conference are maverick. Prepositions, definite articles and the usual rules of mass nouns do not apply when it comes to conference. Jack went one conference. Jack may go two conference. Jack took Opal Fruits conference. All completely valid. I would know as I am a writer, author, columnist, novelist, poet and journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
These squigs are going to summon high on her own supply (of self-importance, your honour) Jack if they aren't careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.