Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love that max was titting about all over tattle, but it was us that saw him off!

jack will always be my fave bit part character here. I still want another thread 31 event so I can ask my own reasonable questions

• Haha
Reactions: 37
love that max was titting about all over tattle, but it was us that saw him off!

jack will always be my fave bit part character here. I still want another thread 31 event so I can ask my own reasonable questions
Maybe RSM will treat us. There’s a new moon in 2 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think my favourite jackolyte who came to visit was the taxi driver who drove her around delivering presents like a smol elf on Christmas Eve :ROFLMAO:
A taxi on Christmas Eve did she forget she’s poor? It’s practically triple fare Christmas & NYE, can’t afford butter but can whizz around Southend.

Maybe RSM will treat us. There’s a new moon in 2 days!
Who is this Road Side Mum? She keeps popping on my Twitter timeline there isn’t a traumatic experience in life she hasn’t gone through and she seems very shouty.
Sorry Poca

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A taxi on Christmas Eve did she forget she’s poor? It’s practically triple fare Christmas & NYE, can’t afford butter but can whizz around Southend.

Who is this Road Side Mum? She keeps popping on my Twitter timeline there isn’t a traumatic experience in life she hasn’t gone through and she seems very shouty.
Sorry Poca
They are a Twitter grifter who bears many similarities to Jack. Was involved in all the free school meal shoutiness with Jack. Get thee over to the RSM thread for more insight, before Poca scolds us.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That really will cause botulism. duck sake squig sometimes binning stuff is ok, sad but ok!
EIGHTEEN TO TWENTY QUID A TICKET??? TO SEE JACK MONROE TALK???

Also this ladies and gentlemen is supposedly a spokeswoman for the poors. Shes after the wrong audience.
Id rather spend it towards a hello fresh box. At least it would be worth it.

• Haha
That's a weekly shopping budget!
Must admit when i first read it i thought you said 18 and 20 like in old money, thought charles dickens jack was back.

Something thats become obvious to me is that she wants to help the poors but for a high wage packet. This isnt feasible as most people helping charities who cannot afford to pay their workers top dolla, also the people themselves cannot afford to pay ridiculous fees to hear their hero nevermind buy her ridiculous books, hence why she always moans shes poor.

Shes needs to get a regular job and do the poverty stuff as a side if she wants serious dough and a forever home.

Same as Robo cop he needs to get back to work and keep the bots for a hobby, rather than moan hes skint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s plenty of money to be made from councils, housing associations and festivals. Jack tells wealthy middle class types her tall tales and to buy two of her books- one for the food bank.
She’s not down Southend food bank every Tuesday making up bags, doing tweets about TT requesting more tinned tomatoes and boxes of cereal is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Must admit when i first read it i thought you said 18 and 20 like in old money, thought charles dickens jack was back.

Something thats become obvious to me is that she wants to help the poors but for a high wage packet. This isnt feasible as most people helping charities who cannot afford to pay their workers top dolla, also the people themselves cannot afford to pay ridiculous fees to hear their hero nevermind buy her ridiculous books, hence why she always moans shes poor.

Shes needs to get a regular job and do the poverty stuff as a side if she was serious dough and a forever home.

Same as Robo cop he needs to get back to work and keep the bots for a hobby, rather than moan hes skint.
She could have helped the poors and earned a small fortune if she had put in any effort!

She had an unique selling point originally, yeah, it was mostly lies, but she had a opportunity to be the voice of many forgotten voices. She could have improved her cooking skills, worked to build a tv friendly persona with pr gurus, used her platform to help rather than gain, not exploit her own child in tv ads whilst insulting others on their deceased child, be a sensible voice in the LGQBT debate, rather than play gender games, and the list goes on and on.

She could have done both. Help people and make herself a millionaire.

She didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was there a hello fresh chaos I missed?
Nah it was on f&d ages ago. We were just reminding about people who turn up on the Jack threads who are persistently obtuse about everything despite the receipts and evidence

• Heart
Psychotic breakdown give me STRENGTH. She thought the term 'psychotic' made her story sound even more extreme without knowing the first thing about psychosis, thereby contributing further to all the myths surrounding it. Having a florid imagination doesn't make you psychotic you Opal Fruiting pillock, although she is by all accounts quite delusional when it comes to her inexplicably high sense of self-worth and confidence in her own abilities. I'm going to go and eat some wheat bisk dust and calm down. Call me when the midnight sleigh driver shows up again 🚕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Psychotic breakdown give me STRENGTH. She thought the term 'psychotic' made her story sound even more extreme without knowing the first thing about psychosis, thereby contributing further to all the myths surrounding it. Having a florid imagination doesn't make you psychotic you Opal Fruiting pillock, although she is by all accounts quite delusional when it comes to her inexplicably high sense of self-worth and confidence in her own abilities. I'm going to go and eat some wheat bisk dust and calm down. Call me when the midnight sleigh driver shows up again 🚕
I honestly think for her written pieces she's uses a thesaurus for every other word, to make her sound clever, her experiences more extreme and he life more chaotic. When in reailty shes a spendthrift idiot with a chip on her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.