Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trifle defender is having a chaos by dissing Jaffa cakes 😭
I love living in a world where this sentence makes perfect sense.

Do we think that Jack’s not allowed her usual weekend Instagram because she got to go on Twitter earlier this week as a “treat”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I love living in a world where this sentence makes perfect sense.

Do we think that Jack’s not allowed her usual weekend Instagram because she got to go on Twitter earlier this week as a “treat”?
Maybe she has to earn good Jack gold stars during the week, not enough stars, no internet for you, Monroe! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its also amazing how someone supposedly woke and a Campaigner for the poors and also someone who had lived and survived the darkest of times can use such triggering language with such abandon. Its almost as if she doesnt understand anything she is talking about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Why are you giving her ideas to duck up a Jaffa Cake? She’ll see all your ideas on her next Grunka and do it out of spite.

ETA: Too late by the looks of @kachoochoo post below she’s already done it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder how Jack would mess up a jaffa cake 🤔 I'm having visions of lard...
Making Jaffa cakes was a technical challenge on GBBO one year. From memory, they all struggled so our favourite smol pixie wouldn't have a chance in hell. They'd probably end up as porridge with a mendacious egg on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Baked egg base
Fish roe jelly layer
Melted dog choc on top (all chocolate is interchangeable)

That'll do.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Making Jaffa cakes was a technical challenge on GBBO one year. From memory, they all struggled so our favourite smol pixie wouldn't have a chance in hell. They'd probably end up as porridge with a mendacious egg on top.
Jack would just say she could make one, better than the original in fact, she's had the Polish alternatives, ya know, she is the most knowledgeable person in the whole of history on the subject of Jaffa Cakes. OK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm tickled that the jaffa cake mug pudding abomination is described as "tasty". How optimistic!
200 (16).gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think the worst part of Jack's contribution to that panel discussion is the repeated use of "we" implying that they have been involved in consistent campaigning of some sort, which was then successful because of a final metaphorical "pantsing" of the Tories. None of that happened.
Manipulative though isn't it? Anyone listening to her speak would end up being of the assumption that Jack has been involved in campaigning consistently. How easy it is for her to maintain her 'activist' image, while actually doing duck all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Manipulative though isn't it? Anyone listening to her speak would end up being of the assumption that Jack has been involved in campaigning consistently. How easy it is for her to maintain her 'activist' image, while actually doing duck all.
Couldn't even turn up on time; bleeping says it all!!!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.