Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You buy them for the simplicity no?! A quick microwave with a jacket potato or some toast. Why does everything have to involve a million utensils and 1038462 ingredients?!
Exactly! I actively try to limit washing up and over fussing when cooking, why do people make it so hard on themselves?

Reactions: 22
They could take them to the Cotswolds and make a sort of Stone Henge.
I love this! The cabal could dance around this precious monument each full moon. We would plait reverse rats tails into each other’s hair and have garlands of radiator dried yellow sticker mushrooms. At the end of each tax year, we could sacrifice a Burberry jacket to the cleansing flames of a camping stove and anoint the ashes with essence of horse. ⚱🔮🙌🏽🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Using the technology of the ancients to create a sideboard henge sounds ideal, or we could get a group of pescatarian bodybuilding pixies?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hang on a minute. Have we missed James Bond Jack??

*insert Partridge gif here*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So following mrs Beatons toast sandwich, and victoria beckhams salt on toast, her maverick puppy brain is probably looping the loop

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on a minute. Have we missed James Bond Jack??

*insert Partridge gif here*
Wasn't there a theory about Bond / the next Bond that's still on the list?

You've probably just reminded her so incoming on Twitter....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Richard E Grant, you can’t put the poor man through that (I love him a little if anyone has experience of him being a dick in real life please don’t tell me!)
I believe he's a very nice chap in real life. A friend of a friend worked with him and declared him charming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So when does the Patreon shake up happen? I'm ready Fraus 😂
We see the drop on Sat. Tomorrow I think it'll drop by 1, then all the others the day after.
I'm way too invested in the stats the lovely Fraus post!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
RE: Jack pronouncing anchoiade. It still makes me hoot remembering how at the height of her anchoiade frenzy she was weighing individual anchovies on drug dealer scales to calculate the price of a single anchovy (J 3.2g). She then admitted she had no idea how to pronounce anchoiade until she listened to a YouTube vid of a French bloke pronouncing it and said he had 'a voice of clipped velvet with a laugh never far behind'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I was the star once. They wrapped me in tinfoil and made me stand on a chair with my arms out. The humiliation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I once had to carry the baby Jesus up the aisle at church because I was so smol. 🔺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.