Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a risqué shepherd, always a risqué shepherd!
True! And despite the role name, I'm female - all-girls school. My acting career peaked playing Mr Toad in Toad of Toad Hall aged 10, then I went into the senior school, was demoted to Second Policeman in the house play and gave up acting in a huff that my obvious genius wasn't properly recognised.

Oh my God, I'm Jack...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Nov 8th 2020. So, did we ever see the promised Bond thread? Or is it coming straight after the ‘Daily Pythagoras’ explanation?
View attachment 788453
I forgot about splinter-gate! 😂 Didn't she go on a hike of epic proportions (allegedly) to a pharmacy to get something for it? Vaguely remember some long winded tale of hardship.

I was Mary in nativity in the infant class at school, only because all the other girls refused to partner Joseph and hold his hand. He was being played by a lad that didn't smell very nice and was always grubby. As an adult you obviously look back and see that he perhaps wasn't being looked after quite as well as he should have been 🙁. Anyway, I felt sorry for him so volunteered.

All the other times I played angels, until I got a bit older and could bang out some hymns on the old descant recorder 😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Seriously? OMFG. An infected splinter stops her 'extrapolating hugely' on Bond. Argh she's such a smug, condescending bastard!
And of bleeping course, she doesn’t mean “extrapolating”; she means “expanding” but that doesn’t sound as good. Just as herbs are herbs and fat is fat, words are words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was the smollest Christmas tree 🎄in my starring role many moons ago ( closing line in the show folks) and my daughter followed in my thespian footsteps as the Littlest Angel (we are smol). My son sadly only achieved 3rd shepherd in traditional dressing gown and tea towel (non traditional sitting with his legs akimbo displaying his red power ranger pants throughout, so proud 😊)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Nov 8th 2020. So, did we ever see the promised Bond thread? Or is it coming straight after the ‘Daily Pythagoras’ explanation?
View attachment 788453
I'd completely forgotten about the "splinter"! 🤣🤣🤣 She milked that for all it was worth didn't she? Then posted a picture of her injury and her finger looked fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And of bleeping course, she doesn’t mean “extrapolating”; she means “expanding” but that doesn’t sound as good. Just as herbs are herbs and fat is fat, words are words.
She loves to use words that sound 'clever' regardless of context. Because she has somehow convinced herself she's some kind of wordsmith.

Jack.

The only reason you have any semblance of a career now isn't because the world fell in love with the way you expressed yourself. It's because you lied about being poor and could string a sentence together. That's it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She loves to use words that sound 'clever' regardless of context. Because she has somehow convinced herself she's some kind of wordsmith.

Jack.

The only reason you have any semblance of a career now isn't because the world fell in love with the way you expressed yourself. It's because you lied about being poor and could string a sentence together. That's it.
See it’s her and the Russell Brand person both do it. What’s going on in Essex you just encourage people to say big words and that’s good?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.