Jack Monroe #208 Noooo it’s Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KCC's playing hardball. I'm sure Vlad can stretch to an Omega Seamaster or perhaps three Cotswold sideboards for our dedicated and tireless list keeper. Have you got Paypal KCC? I've got a winter fuel allowance burning a hole in my pocket.

I don't see Jack going down well with #bunnyhugger squig when they ...go down the rabbit hole, as it were. Godspeed squig, start with the Wiki and buckle up for a wild ride on the Monroellercoaster 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Look what i found and one of her fave shops too. This recipie only takes 20 mins and she can even use her own granola.

Disclaimer* just wanted to say i know this is a very different recipie to hers this looks nice. I dont want a copyright person yelling at me or to offend the maker of this recipie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does the apple abomination smell like?
Porridge, maybe slightly sweet but there’s no “apple” smell. Although I used water, not apple juice.
I’m looking forward to cleaning the slow cooker and doing regular porridge in it - for me having it done that way means no standing up and stirring, plus I usually do a bit extra and have a snack bowl an hour or two after my brekkie

Reactions: 24
KCC's playing hardball. I'm sure Vlad can stretch to an Omega Seamaster or perhaps three Cotswold sideboards for our dedicated and tireless list keeper. Have you got Paypal KCC? I've got a winter fuel allowance burning a hole in my pocket.

I will accept nothing less than slopbot himself as redundancy settlement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Something tells me it was written mainly for Twitter. Like she knew Louisa would post it (prob told her to) and it'd be seen by lots of people and make her feel very, very important. Also the amount of time she must've spent on this pointless piece of 'work' is astounding
But it paints Jack in such a bad light. She comes across as condescending, manipulative and generally unkind. Definitely not loving! I don't get why she'd want that to be seen by people? She obviously thinks it paints her in a very different light to how I see it. I remember the responses being quite supportive to Louisa and obviously shocked by Jack's behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
But it paints Jack in such a bad light. She comes across as condescending, manipulative and generally unkind. Definitely not loving! I don't get why she'd want that to be seen by people? She obviously thinks it paints her in a very different light to how I see it. I remember the responses being quite supportive to Louisa and obviously shocked by Jack's behaviour.
It's terrible but I imagine she thought it hilarious. On Twitter Jack would always act like she was the adult in the relationship having to cook and take care of these liabilities who couldn't take care of themselves (her partner and child). After they got engaged during the episode of EastEnders, her constant whining about having to plan and oversee catering for the wedding was like it was an absolute ball ache. But then weirdly she'd also portray herself as the fun child of the family always doing whacky things and LJC coming home and being exasperated and grumpy with her. Schrödinger's Jack, always being everything to everyone, all of the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Funnily enough it was #gifted by a neighbour (who left it at the side of the bins. No puddles in sight)
Top tip- the slowcooker liners are a god send! Keep an eye out in your local puddles for a box :ROFLMAO:

Even though #HotesOats will haunt my dreams for a long time to come I’ll chip in too.
I can't work out which of the oats were worse, I mean Jack's look like tit in milk, but #HotesOats was a mofo living monster bubbling under the lid....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks Orphy b, usually I don’t use the SC to incinerate food so clean up requires very little effort!
Jack’s were worse because they were fully incinerated, my experience was worse because I tasted it, whereas Jack probably just cooked herself an inexplicably snotty egg after binning the oats

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Has it been suggested that the insta flurry - especially those with emoji bullet points - might be the work of unfurloughed hands? Perhaps there was meant to be some scheduling done?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.