Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
In our last thread....
We were still highly amused that Jack was an answer on Pointless...and the contestant got her name wrong
Jack is BACK proving she is allowed on the internets whenever she likes, which is ALL DAY on Sunday
Jack fired up the 1978, 1968 and 1878 truthers by using insta like it was twitter, the boomer
Jack is definitely a momma and took her child for a walk in the woods where he carried a wheelie shopping trolley over the tree roots and mud and stones as well as taking candid shots of her dressed in “ravaged in nylon” style.
The Cabal did a trainer based chaos. Badges were awarded, we gained a cadet detective and an undercover agent.
Jack bought bedding which I’m guessing would be described as “terrible” and consolidated it’s awfulness by putting it on the bed straight from the packet, and promptly had a “fever”on it. Cooper was deployed.
Jack did have some exciting news for her publisher but given she’s been feeling bluesy and is now sick...you know the drill
Jack is addressing her coming soons, Kachoochoo faces redundancy?
Jack made burnt apple porridge in the slow cooker, as did I. As did I. Terrible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

MancBee

VIP Member
The appropriation of chemo side affects after the ouchy mouth incensed many here, @RosieRoo - me being one of them. We all have our “most hated” Jack and for me it will always be her performative shit around her health with special mention for the “this would be a good idea for a cookbook if you have chemo blisters” wankery.

She has no idea - as you rightly say. Not a fucking clue.
Her co-option of the cancer imagery when she did a selfie lying on the sofa with a scarf on her head was the final straw for me. It makes me angry to this day.

I can't understand anyone even hinting that they have cancer when they know they haven't. It is despicable. That's when I knew she would stoop to any low to get attention.

As someone about to start treatment for a fourth cancer, I find it offensive in the extreme. It really shows her lack of compassion and empathy, whilst expecting it from others.

Her actions also highlight how small her world really is. Because if she had real experience of poverty, discrimination, disabilities, allergies, heart conditions, cancer or any serious illness, she wouldn't pretend to have suffered from them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

RosieRoo

Don’t forget the hashtag she started, with hints that she’d start compiling recipes for a book, benefitting people undergoing chemotherapy. Was it #BadMouthMeals ?
When this was initially suggested by Jack I didn't give it much thought but as I have just recently been through chemo myself the thought of this really grates my mushrooms. What on earth made her think she was qualified to write this having never had chemo herself?!

Chemo is different for everybody. I was lucky in that the chemo drug I was given did not give me any problems with my mouth but I met countless others who experienced problems to the point that when we were offered our lunch of soup and a sandwich they were offered jelly and ice cream which most refused as they were unable to swallow even that. The advice to chemo patients is to eat what you fancy when you fancy it. We were weighed before every chemo session to check we were not losing too much weight (the chemo drugs are calculated according our height and weight) and if we were losing weight other options were looked at from special milkshakes to feeding tubes etc.

There is no way someone who has not experienced mouth and throat problems from chemo is qualified to write such recipes and it would be pointless anyway as everyone's experience and symptoms are so different. What one person might be able to face eating another might not. Also the constant nausea from chemo would stop me from facing one of her slop recipes. I was fortunate in that I had my partner to cook whatever I felt like but if I was on my own dealing with chemo side effects I would not feel like following a recipe from any cook book let alone hers! Most people in that situation would just want something quick, easy and edible.

I'm just grateful this never came to fruition (although obviously we knew it never would) so seriously ill people did not waste their precious time and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
So, I opened Instagram, dashed off the same post from The Trussel Trust several times before popping myself front and centre to remind everybody I've got the monopoly on poverty & if there's any money to be made, it's rightfully mine.
And, that's how I solved the country's crushing austerity legacy and financial crisis...
20210925_152558.jpg

...which was nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
I’m just back from helping decorate our village hall for the harvest supper. All food collected going to the local food bank.
Our rector had suggested buying some basic cookery books as well.
You know what’s coming, she had suggested that wonderfully helpful to all those in food poverty, our smol pixie. BUT, this afternoon she said she had googled smol pixie and it had led her to a gossip site.
I waited with breath baited, well, she said that was eye opening and we’re certainly NOT giving her any encouragement!
I think that’s a win.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Simply vile, good on this squig

F4063EB7-919D-4B71-9098-D7D68FE552F8.jpeg

ETA - just clocked she’s truly suggesting she’s never done paid press work? So del Monte didn’t pay her for its advertorials nah?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
She once slagged her mum off very publicly on SM because her mother refused to get her own legs tattooed with similar markings so Jack would feel better.
Seriously.
I don't have the receipts (someone will!) But she was claiming that the fact she couldn't swim was her parents' fault. Apparently she was too embarrassed to show her legs and her parents dragged her yo Great Ormand Street hospital for laser treatment that didn't work. She tagged her mother in and her mum replied something like 'I'm sorry but we only did what you wanted and asked for' she then went on a rant about how what she really wanted was for her mum to get tattooed to look like her legs. Then it went on about that was he reason she couldn't swim and it was all her parents' fault.
It was as bizarre as it sounds.
Found it! I really feel for her mum here.

082AB9D0-4755-4771-B6B4-1D570746F736.jpeg
680B8718-CFEE-4762-8DC6-AA50D3DE30E8.jpeg

Receipt from @Caffeine_Queen here -

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Flash123

VIP Member
CF0AE7DA-63EB-443B-B910-F061ED51BCDD.png

And here it is ….. the big reveal.
perhaps some journalists would like to investigate why Jack monroe of on a bootstrap ltd hasn’t paid her taxes to HMRC yet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Yeah she "actively campaigned against it" right up until the point of voting, at which point the monumentous decision got too much for her so she spoiled her ballot. Dickhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Jack really is a horrible person. Before I started reading this thread I thought I was being unreasonable in finding her distasteful. I didn't follow her intently but I followed her Instagram and read a few interviews and thought she was locked in a well of self pity and then she started putting her hands in every food photo and I had to unfollow on insta. I thought I was being unreasonable 😂😂. Then a few years later I found this thread and then the Jamie Oliver pile on and DKL happened and I realised she was outright lying about her health, my brother in law has RA and was shielding, he'd had a letter from his GP saying not to access health services if he was ill, basically a big F*uck you from the NHS. Then Jack was out working in a BBC studio with lots of people, no shielding, no isolation for her, I don't believe a television company would allow clinically extremely vulnerable people into their studio to work so I knew she was lying about her health. She is an absolute tit, to lie about your health to get people sending you money, when there are actually ill people with nothing and too much pride to beg, when there were CEV people going hungry because there was no one to shop for them and delivery slots were being snapped up, when there were people who thought they were going to die with no treatment from the NHS due to their CEV status was when I actually started to hate her. I had to stop following these threads because it wasn't good for me. She's horrible.

Sorry for the rant, just when I read the posts about faking cancer, I just got really angry again.

Peace and love to the cabal ✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 82

FlashBoof

VIP Member
The cancer baiting was a truly vile period. At the time, she was buddying up to a young chef called Ryan Riley. He lost his mum to cancer, and founded something called Life Kitchen, with an associated book, for people living with it. He comes from a place of sensitivity, taste and understanding, rather than just seeing 🤑 potential
And let’s not forget the late night, quickly deleted, “do any oncologists follow me? Slide into my DMs pls!” As well as it first being about her family but then quickly becoming about her mystery illness.

Newbies here may think we are harsh when taking the piss out of rancid porridge or disgusting soggy chicken skin. It’s not just because the recipes are poor (they are, but not as bad as some ...Brenda’s Bangers?). It’s because she really is the pits.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Ahh I miss her Twitter, man.
Dear heart, I am holding you solely responsible for this reappearance, you've Candymanned her! May Vlad have mercy on your soul.

She hasn't been drinking, this is her tripping balls on max strength undiluted attention. Bless all you ninnies who hoped her aparthotel stays and Twitter silence meant she was engaging with therapy and becoming a better person. Thankyou x Jack for proving that you're still an irredeemable ineffectual unbearable fame-hungry self-centred cunt 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Silver Linings

VIP Member
9B284F6A-2AA4-4A99-B40D-9B94D4ABC871.jpeg
F4BFB631-E54D-4C66-9263-B7CB0C691B65.jpeg

Jack your expensive workout leggings are on fire, the basics that made you famous were Sainsburys, but you can’t mention them thanks to what you said about Ivan Cameron, can you?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78