Jack Monroe #208 Noooo it’s Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve made that sound like she has just volunteered as tribute
Im probably wrong, but i really do think most of the parliamentary members just hate when she shows up and not for the reasons she hopes. Shes like they annoying little sister yer mates mum has forced upon you on a night out.

* Just to prove im not being mean i was that annoying little sister.*

They will probably give her something noisy and something to eat and get to the real topic in hand. Which task boy is being fucked over next.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😬 I’ve come back to apologise to the cabal and jack. It seems I did a chaos. She is still there on Twitter for me 🙈😳 but in my defence, when I go to look for her I normally find her, 2nd on this list, here👇 under people and she is no longer “a people”🤷‍♀️

I’m sorry everyone, back to Christmas tinnerz

6AAB49B6-D037-4EAF-8AC6-B40DF05DEA18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
😬 I’ve come back to apologise to the cabal and jack. It seems I did a chaos. She is still there on Twitter for me 🙈😳 but in my defence, when I go to look for her I normally find her, 2nd on this list, here👇 under people and she is no longer “a people”🤷‍♀️

🚨Potential thread title alert - Jack Monroe #209: No longer a people 🚨 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 782224
Was just about to ask you if you were sure you'd been blocked, as I think Twitter tells you when you try and search for the profile? Least you know you've not been 📐

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She blocked me on twitter ages ago. I had never interacted with her at all. All I did was like a (very polite!) post from someone who was quite rightly worried about the safety aspects of Jack using a camping stove in the Shed. That was it.
I do believe she goes through every single tweet and like with a fine-toothed comb to hunt out any imagined dissenters. I think this is how she spends her “20 hour days” (because let’s face it, she hasn’t got much else on). Such is her narcissistic need for control. It’s frankly deranged.
OMG who even has the bloody time!? If I hadn't paid my taxes, had a book overdue by a year and didn't have any other work in the pipeline I'd probably be spending my time working to resolve those little issues rather than doing deep dives into my Twitter followers to root out potential haterz but you do you hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember being shocked when they went over £1 in the late 1970s!
I remember being dispatched to the shop for 20 Senior Service for my dad. I also remember him deciding to ‘cut back’ and so switched to B&H cos ‘filters’. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I also remember going to the shop to get fags for my mum from the age of around 9. And when I was in secondary school you could buy singles (a single cigarette.) A packet of 10 B&H was 70p, which was most of my £1 dinner money. Those were the days eh? This post should probably be on a retro/ aren’t we getting old thread lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At a pub quiz currently. First question: Where is the Labour Party conference currently taking place?

Thank you, cabal. I was the only one in our team who knew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
At a pub quiz currently. First question: Where is the Labour Party conference currently taking place?

Thank you, cabal. I was the only one in our team who knew
Can you start putting the questions up so we can all play? Looks like jacks having a nap so we need entertainment 😘😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 782224
C19556FA-72B6-4C5B-9A3C-AD886751B076.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.