Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad several of you have mentioned this because I started questioning my parenting. When my SG was in year 7 she rarely ventured off after school, and if she did it was a pre-planned visit to a friends house, or come home, get changed, eat something, then go off to the park for an hour. Tbh she's year 9 now and not much has changed.
I went to school at the same time as Jack- we are the same age- and my parents knew what time I finished school, if there were any clubs, and approx how long it took me to get home. If I wasn’t home by a certain time and there wasn’t a reason my parents would want to know what I had been up to as I had homework and music practice and house jobs to do at home before TV.

All the more evidence that Jack is no longer the main caring parent

Reactions: 34
I went to school at the same time as Jack- we are the same age- and my parents knew what time I finished school, if there were any clubs, and approx how long it took me to get home. If I wasn’t home by a certain time and there wasn’t a reason my parents would want to know what I had been up to as I had homework and music practice and house jobs to do at home before TV.

All the more evidence that Jack is no longer the main caring parent
I know a social worker and she told me that they have discovered dealers are getting young kids to run for them. ( They have actually caught some in the same town i live in) that is even more reason why i would be ensuring my kids are home from school safe. I trust my kids with all my heart other people i do not.

I am all for independence but in a safe way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've lost two stone since joining the Jack threads. I'm also about to lose my breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Morning Fraus!

Expert lurker here. I’ve been hesitant whether to post but you are a kind Cable so here goes.

I’ve been wondering what Jack is up to what with this move over to insta and all the weird posts. Is she trying to shape shift into an instamum?

Clemmie Hooper was the ultimate mumfluencer and achieved supreme levels of grift. I would not put it past Morley to be thinking along similar lines.

The way she talks about her son seems to have changed lately. For the better, which is great, but I’ve never seen Jack do or say anything without there being something in it for her.

Right then, I’ll away back to Lurksville for a piss and a sandwich (but no oats).

Now duck off x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Hoping this message doesn’t combine like the last one did. I’m off to bed now so I turned the slow cooker off. On removing the lid for the latest pic, the slop appears to have collapsed in on itself
Hope y’all enjoy your lil View attachment 773452breakfast time grunk
LJC preserve us!! Was it worth it Hotes? Was it? 🤮🤮🤮 Your poor slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Safety wise just because I, Jack is unaware doesn’t mean his dad doesn’t know what he’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Safety wise just because I, Jack is unaware doesn’t mean his dad doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Exactly this.

By the way, my brother and I are very close in age and chummed a lot together when out playing, so to speak. There was a rotating friendship group of 5-8ish kids between both of us, that would casually meet up or call for each other to hang out. Not all together all of the time, but at least three or four at any given time. We were allowed out as long as we were together/with friends from year 5/6 (or 3rd/4th yr as it was in the 80s!).

We had a lot of “secret places” for want of a better phrase. I can’t imagine ever taking a parent to any of them. We would build “dens” out in all manner of wastegrounds and wooded areas etc. You would be absolutely damned if you took a parent to one. There is no way that story is true. What 11 year old would risk the embarrassment of having his mum rock up at a secret haunt (possibly with a trolley load of brick like flapjacks) ??? Ultimate dishonour!!! Banished!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Exactly this.

By the way, my brother and I are very close in age and chummed a lot together when out playing, so to speak. There was a rotating friendship group of 5-8ish kids between both of us, that would casually meet up or call for each other to hang out. Not all together all of the time, but at least three or four at any given time. We were allowed out as long as we were together/with friends from year 5/6 (or 3rd/4th yr as it was in the 80s!).

We had a lot of “secret places” for want of a better phrase. I can’t imagine ever taking a parent to any of them. We would build “dens” out in all manner of wastegrounds and wooded areas etc. You would be absolutely damned if you took a parent to one. There is no way that story is true. What 11 year old would risk the embarrassment of having his mum rock up at a secret haunt (possibly with a trolley load of brick like flapjacks) ??? Ultimate dishonour!!! Banished!
We used to have huts and dens too, why would you want your mum to know where you hang out that was kind of the point of making them, it was somewhere to go out of parental sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
truly horrific.

well done hotes

who'd've thunk we'd get so much content from one hastily deleted pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning Fraus!

Expert lurker here. I’ve been hesitant whether to post but you are a kind Cable so here goes.

I’ve been wondering what Jack is up to what with this move over to insta and all the weird posts. Is she trying to shape shift into an instamum?

Clemmie Hooper was the ultimate mumfluencer and achieved supreme levels of grift. I would not put it past Morley to be thinking along similar lines.

The way she talks about her son seems to have changed lately. For the better, which is great, but I’ve never seen Jack do or say anything without there being something in it for her.

Right then, I’ll away back to Lurksville for a piss and a sandwich (but no oats).

Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.