Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll not want to draw any attention to herself from the 'Investagive' branch of journalism.
If a cabal of mithering ninnies can poke numerous holes in her tissue of lies...
Plus the work has basically been done for them in 200+ threads.
I'd be even more surprised to see an in depth analysis of what Jack has posted, together with a considered account of how she is discussed here. Never say never though. I was thinking more of her attaching herself to the issue of internet bullying and doxxing if it gains attention in the wider media. She has mentioned being bullied several times, no source given. There is a limit to the amount of times she can vaguely mention this, without someone asking where - or is there?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She moved out of Allegra’s back to Essex and hadn’t sorted a school place. I remember because she was wailing on social media how awful and unfair this was when she clearly thought she could waltz in on the 1st ofSeptember and it would be fine.

She was definitely trying to get it picked up by the papers.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'd be even more surprised to see an in depth analysis of what Jack has posted, together with a considered account of how she is discussed here. Never say never though. I was thinking more of her attaching herself to the issue of internet bullying and doxxing if it gains attention in the wider media. She has mentioned being bullied several times, no source given. There is a limit to the amount of times she can vaguely mention this, without someone asking where - or is there?
Quoting myself :oops:, I believe this might be some kind of milestone.
There is discussion of the govt's internet safety bill coming up - in the near future I think. I do not know too much about this (ie I have spent five minutes googling). A lot of it concerns the safety of children online. Parts of it refer to content which is not illegal but harmful to adults, and forum owners responsibility re. this.

Reactions: 26
Yeah like they refused to apply for them one time cos “mummy works” but also they did claim them and they were delayed and messed up, like once she took a part time job so all the benefits stopped so she quit after two shifts and then it delayed benefits and the puddles were just water and she removed the lightbulb from her mums fridge, yeah?
Schrödinger's benefits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quoting myself :oops:, I believe this might be some kind of milestone.
There is discussion of the govt's internet safety bill coming up - in the near future I think. I do not know too much about this (ie I have spent five minutes googling). A lot of it concerns the safety of children online. Parts of it refer to content which is not illegal but harmful to adults, and forum owners responsibility re. this.
Yeah, I noticed this story yesterday. It does feel like something has to change but I'm not holding my breath. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58570353

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 09.09.48.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Overly heavy eyeliner and Suzanne from Grange Hill hair aside, she looks so much better in the pre-filler days. Honestly the combo of those calculating shark eyes and unnaturally plumped lips is seriously disconcerting.
What do you mean, filler? Her lips are only ever "enhanced" by spicy Pringles and mouth ulcers, don'tcha know!

Screenshot_20210916-091145_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Everyone’s favourite hot breakfast muncher, aka BubbleBuddy aka House mate etc etc, has shared an insta story...”out with mates” and the picture actually features mates! Take note, o queen of the raw egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What do you mean, filler? Her lips are only ever "enhanced" by spicy Pringles and mouth ulcers, don'tcha know!

View attachment 765430
Why doesnt she just admit she likes filler. Lots of people do, ok it will out her as not poor but how many people actually believe that story. There just agreeing with her because its easier than a pile on.

Reactions: 32
The Guardian have found a new single mother to talk about poverty and food banks. This is better than getting Jack to replay her own story over and over again. This lady is in work but can only work part time as she can’t find work to fit around her child care needs. It is part of pregnant then screwed’s campaign about childcare.
https://www.theguardian.com/society...like-rock-bottom-mother-child-care-food-banks
Another slim attractive , probably middle class, white woman with a cute toddler.

Colour me shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My own boomer tech moment here, but image of Jack’s childhood kitchen via the old London photos Facebook group (kitchen in a stairwell of a HMO, 1971)

7CF942F2-547F-4AC1-8126-C1FE5F7A50A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The upside down rat tail, the '50p sized hole' in her lip, the teething necklace, the "Hellman's are going to use my videos for media training masterclasses". Ahhh, those were the days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her holey mouth reminds me - did we ever get an update on her dental/jaw procedure? The one that required scans and possibly an operation and hopefully 'wasn't too serious'?

It was all around the time of her kicking off at the teacher, then seemed to morph into vague references to 'treatment' and having to go to appointments requiring living in London.

Reactions: 45
Her holey mouth reminds me - did we ever get an update on her dental/jaw procedure? The one that required scans and possibly an operation and hopefully 'wasn't too serious'?

It was all around the time of her kicking off at the teacher, then seemed to morph into vague references to 'treatment' and having to go to appointments requiring living in London.
I don't think we did but I imagine there'll be a reference to it shortly after she reads this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh god scrolling through her insta (can you tell how boring my evening has been) and what does she have against breakfast?!?!

View attachment 765124
View attachment 765125

Also she is OBSESSED with eggs - is there a dish she doesn’t throw them into uncooked?! It’s like every other photo is a sad bowl or plate of slop and it’s guaranteed to have an undercooked egg on it.

Though I did chuckle when I came across this. After DKL I think we all know what the secret ingredient is now, don’t we? 🐴 💦

View attachment 765136
(This was posted March 2019, couldn’t be arsed to screenshot the ramble - a whole year before DKL).

ETA: Look at this, different cohost but the same expression, lifting a fork.

View attachment 765150
“Don’t ask”

Ok

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.