Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive my rubbish photo editing please.

The twit in the (Cabbage) Hat:

2E58334A-4583-437E-8A4B-318924F12FEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I had a nose around, her site still isn't working so it's hard to read recipes in full but the curry she did for Linda McCartney had kale in it. While nosing I came across her banana, tea and chickpea curry which I'd forgotten about, and am now sad to remember again. It also contains yogurt and mandarins 😑
Sounds ABSOLUTELY foul. Why oh why?! I cry!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's been bugging me for a while, what her narc attributes remind me of. The penny dropped this evening - my 5 year old. 5 year old will happily put on a show and explain how to pretend in whatever game we are playing. I am expected to play along as directed and only shower in praise with how good she is and how I'm enjoying the game etc.

Of course I play along as she's 5 and knows no better. Jack is... well, there are 2 options depending on which side of the #1978Truther you are... and she SHOULD know better. Everything is performative and literally there for people to fawn over her, no matter how mundane or trivial the subject matter. I think she feels she has an element of power here too, as she feels in control of the narrative and can choose what to put out etc. Her only downfall/nemesis is here as we dare to question her and challenge her, pointing out inconsistencies and fabrications etc. Whilst yes, the stuff here is mostly speculation and she might feel that she has the upper hand because we don't always truly know what is actually the truth... we come close enough to upsetting the power balance and the 'child' actually being given boundaries

• Heart
Reactions: 43
inspired by jack’s brave crusade to bring unfashionable and mysterious vegetables back, i’ve just invented this crazy new concept which is slicing cabbage thinly and eating it like a salad. I think i’ll call it, ‘Slaw’
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
The sideboard filled with tit gave me this idea - imagine if she does an eBay clear out to raise funds to keep her out of prison? Imagine us having hundreds and hundreds of items to judge and triangulate, pls Rishi mate sort this out 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Got this email, have i been trangulated🔺🔺🔺🔺

* Disclaimer. Its really an email for the entertainer.

I do like how forceful it is. Get your shopping or fcuk you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It will be turnips and swedes next week - maybe pumpkins to herald the coming of autumn.
Pumpkin spice slow cooker ribolitta with a turkey’s egg nestling in the juices.
No that's way too consistent for Jack. It will never be mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I didnt know this.

Also something else thats bothering me is. Recently her recipies ,( if you will) seem to me to bascially her dinner served up in a rate my plate fashion with a run down of ingredients. Theres no real theme, ie time of year, celebrating specific cultures/ days. Its all just a mish mash of American/ potato famine stuff. Is this her body of work now?
We eat out of pasta bowls sometimes, mainly because we eat watching tv and stuff is more secure than eating it off a plate, it's a national trend apparently as sales of them have soared. We aren't total savages however, and eat at the table too, and use plates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Got this email, have i been trangulated🔺🔺🔺🔺

* Disclaimer. Its really an email for the entertainer.

I do like how forceful it is. Get your shopping or fcuk you!
If that was really from Jack it would say you pay for her shopping!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.