Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pretty but a very ugly personality. It ruins her.

Reactions: 24
WTF?

There was me just checking the thread, saw there was 9 pages to catch up on and thought, what's Jack posted up now.

All she needs is a back to front baseball cap to complete the look.

Reminds me of
One of my favourite gifs - works so well for Jack (and for Slymon over on the Father of Daughters thread!).

Reactions: 15
So I finished listening to the radio show on my headphones whilst I hoovered because I am a sucker for punishment. Random thoughts…
- blow your bleeping nose, all I could hear was constant bleeping sniffing in my ear.
- when Taylor Swift talked about ruining everything, she didn’t mean dinner.
- she obviously thinks she’s brilliant at parenting. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t doubt themselves. Not Jackshe’s bloody brilliant at it.
- my best friends parents were foster carers. She doesn’t think she was ‘parenting’ what a narc thing to say. Is it just me or did she say ‘children’ rather aggressively.
- she’s now told everyone her son is called Johnathan and in year 7. I’ve worked in a number of secondary schools, it’s not a popular name. I can’t remember what she said but there was underlying criticism of him wanting to be called a proper name rather than Johnny.
- LJC deffo LEFT then.
- I can’t believe she picked Common People. Hi Jack.
When I was younger a “jonny “ was a condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she wants to become a meme we should really oblige, this could be her opportunity to finally go viral! The full-size template is under the spoiler for you. I made the executive decision to leave the Cooper fur on her right tit which is fitting because she looks like a right tit.

motivational mama memebot.jpg

motivational mama meme template.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Will never recover that whilst LJC is handing out Olympic medals in Tokyo Jack’s photoshopped laser beams onto her fingertips.

Wonder if she saw this coming when she was on a narc high mugging LJC off at every given opportunity during DKL 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
IMG_20210904_223254_521~2.jpg

Woop woop it's the sound of HMRC, woop woop it's da sound of da beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Can I just say, even though I am (genuinely, unlike slop Queen) not buying new clothing for environmental reasons, I will break that rule for a tee with slop bot on. It truly is a masterpiece. I love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can I just say, even though I am (genuinely, unlike slop Queen) not buying new clothing for environmental reasons, I will break that rule for a tee with slop bot on. It truly is a masterpiece. I love him.
Yes! His earnest little face is inspirational.

When I wake up tomorrow please please please let there be lots of Jack tees to make me owl and champagne...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously, what f*cking grown ass woman poses like that? Its making me irrationally angry every time I see it. I think it's the pout but it's also the leaning, and it's also the Saul Goodman fringe, and it's also the E. T. fingers and finally I think it might just be that it's Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.