Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there chicken breasts on his porridge?
I was going to go with sliced sausages, overcooked so they have that sausage toffee effect :sick:

Now she cares about safeguarding? Calling bullshit, I reckon he's with his dad and Jack's cosplaying alone

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I definately feel like she feels left out of things and she uses her identity parade of characters as away to fit in, but even in this i think she struggles to identify with what she picks hence the mashup of identities, constant twitter bio updates etc.
Not saying shes not any of identities, but i think shes trying to find one that fits and struggles because she feels she doesnt fit in anywhere.

I dont know why they don't just be themselves. Stop looking for a label.
It's all just about them sweet, sweet dollar dollar bills y'all. In Jackland, you have to be everything to everyone. All boxes ticked so you're constantly available with whatever opinion will raise your media profile.

It isn't about who they are, it's about what they can offer and I don't think I've ever come across anyone so willing to sell their very self for so little.
-Woman of the Year Award? Oh, yes please..I'll have some of that.
-Non-Binary playlist? Yup, no problemo.

Identity isn't an accessory to complement your ego. Nor should it be open to compromise from the highest bidder. We are what we are and that's what should make us proud🏳️‍🌈❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Excellent 🔺 skills there Poca, it’s always the earring that gives it away.
Yes in the past there was no thought to SB’s privacy but if she’s taking it seriously now, that’s a good thing (I don’t think she is the RP I agree he’s not there a lot of the time)
I can’t cope with ED Jack wearing children’s clothes. It’s not a good thing? Why do they always broadcast it like it’s not a massive red flag ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So now she's worried about safeguarding her son's privacy? Wasn't it only a few months ago she was tweeting strangers about his "smeggy underwear"?

Almost as fast as her nose!

The nose is ever changing, sometimes it's smol and pretty, other times it's not (#notfiltered #notfacetuned)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I love about this new, improved, intensely therapised Jack is that all her online behavioural changes are things that the mendacious cabal of trolls have been suggesting since thread 1. Invoice is in the post, Jack x. Now for your taxes and the Patreon!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Back for a listen and only made 2 minutes this time. At this rate it will take me days to get through it.

She was out and proud in the Fire Service she "had epaulettes, a skinhead and everything". Jack even "formed the local Pride group the LGBT group of the Fire Service" she was "gay with a capital G"

Good grief, how did the Gay community ever manage without her campaigning skills? We were clearly all waiting for our saviour Mx Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack even "formed the local Pride group the LGBT group of the Fire Service" she was "gay with a capital G"

Good grief, how did the Gay community ever manage without her campaigning skills? We were clearly all waiting for our saviour Mx Monroe.
Also, bizarrely, around the time she got pregnant BY A MAN #makeitmakesense

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Back for a listen and only made 2 minutes this time. At this rate it will take me days to get through it.

She was out and proud in the Fire Service she "had epaulettes, a skinhead and everything". Jack even "formed the local Pride group the LGBT group of the Fire Service" she was "gay with a capital G"

I've had two jackets with epaulettes, should I be examining my gender?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone earlier speculated that she's had botox... If I was a betting person I'd say yes she has by looking at that horizontal line on her forehead, I've seen this a lot on people who have definitely had botox, so to me it looks suspicious.

Pure speculation your honour.
It's 100% been shopped. You can see where the blur tool has been used on the forehead and cheeks, as there is a 'tide' mark encircling her face. The eyes have been tweaked, one iris is bigger than the other, and look just under her chin, that's been sharpened as well as the brambly mice ear another frau pointed out.

Jack ain't just full of claggy porridge and greasy bananas, she's full of tit too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I listened to The Thing. She's very annoying but I think it's just regular levels of JM annoyingness tbh. She is generally quite manic and weirdly enthusiastic about odd things. I do continue to be amazed that she gets any press attention at all. Her cookbooks are just terrible. You'd think at some point the publisher would get such a poor return they'd just stop doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just gently stopping by this hellsite to let you know that I've made myself a smoothie bowl for breakfast this morning. No deceased dogs were harmed in the process.

I can't keep up anymore, but whenever I stop by you mithering ninnies make me laugh.

#blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I listened to The Thing. She's very annoying but I think it's just regular levels of JM annoyingness tbh. She is generally quite manic and weirdly enthusiastic about odd things. I do continue to be amazed that she gets any press attention at all. Her cookbooks are just terrible. You'd think at some point the publisher would get such a poor return they'd just stop doing them.
I listened to it and agree.
She was giddy and over-excited and saying odd, poorly-judged stuff (what else is new) - but this didn’t seem all that different from when she was on DKL. Like I don’t think 1g or drink was involved - just her usual heady mix of I’M JACK MONROE.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I listened to it and agree.
She was giddy and over-excited and saying odd, poorly-judged stuff (what else is new) - but this didn’t seem all that different from when she was on DKL. Like I don’t think 1g or drink was involved - just her usual heady mix of I’M JACK MONROE.
I am not going to listen but is it fair to say….puppyish?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.