Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh marvellous!!!!! Slopbot I will never tire of your wonderful tunes. The synth solo is exquisite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm terribly sorry but inexplicable egg struck a chord (no pun intended) with me and now we have ...this. I hate to disappoint you Jack but if I can be a classically trained musician and am now only capable of making very silly things like this, listening to Classical FM once won't make you a mega genius. Also for the love of LJC, STOP ADDING EGGS TO EVERYTHING.

Once again this is genius

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@traumatised sideboard The inexplicable egg chorus going to a whisper has made my night. Genuinely the best thing you've done since Onion police.

The idea that there would be a concert where we are all shouting 'inexplicable egg!' at you has tickled me immensely.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm terribly sorry but inexplicable egg struck a chord (no pun intended) with me and now we have ...this. I hate to disappoint you Jack but if I can be a classically trained musician and am now only capable of making very silly things like this, listening to Classical FM once won't make you a mega genius. Also for the love of LJC, STOP ADDING EGGS TO EVERYTHING.

Fabulously wonderful. I’ve had a tit day ( got a cold,not COVID) and am feeling rubbish. This cheered me up no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I've played that and it's done something to 'Alexa' who is now apologising to me for not understanding!

• Haha
  • Heart

YES
Do we have an EP or LP already?
This is wasted on just us cabal but no one else will truly appreciate the genius.

Crowd goes wild

‘Play inexplicable egg already!!!’

snorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

This is dreamy! I totally zoned out for a minute and then the cloaca happened and I burst out laughing.

Does anybody in your real, non tattle life know of your Pet Slop Boys skillz TS? I feel like you need some proper recognition. Maybe a GQ Award presented by the smol pixie herself? Via some schoolchildren, naturally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing to add apart from fizzy hooting and champagne owls her at Tilaire Towers!
Can’t believe Slopbot is just bigger than an egg or smaller than a tin can, as he’s such a big presence in my life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I never, until discovering these threads, considered the possibility of ever hearing the lyric "A riff on a ribollita." Surely even Jack would have to raise a smile at Slopbot's latest banger?

I've played that and it's done something to 'Alexa' who is now apologising to me for not understanding!
I've just had a vision of what might happen if Jack brought out her own virtual assistant...

"Aleggsa, play Common People."
"duck OFF, I'M BUSY."

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack had not Tweeted or posted to Instagram (on the grid at least), since last Wednesday. The last Instagram stories (”GI Jane”, and then later more muddy puddle finds) were on Sunday. I wonder if she’s lying low after Monday’s radio chaos?

• Haha

thankspaceyou thankspaceyou thankspaceyou! ❤ I've had a dreadful day and this is just what was needed! 👩‍🍳💋

omg, just noticed the chef emoji has a tiny inexplicable egg 😆 eta, she does on my keyboard at least. whyyyyy do different OS have to have differing emojis and show you up like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We will need to have a best single award at the sloppies as there have been so many bangers this past year.

Also in other news guess who is the number one best seller in the whole of Amazon UK today, not just the food section?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

SUBSCRIBED!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brilliant slopblot and @traumatised sideboard.

I think she probably got a bollocking from the powers above for the radio fuckup and is in a timeout( not the chocolate bar)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We will need to have a best single award at the sloppies as there have been so many bangers this past year.

Also in other news guess who is the number one best seller in the whole of Amazon UK today, not just the food section?
There’s no point, everything Traumy S and the One True Bot produce is the best

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack had not Tweeted or posted to Instagram (on the grid at least), since last Wednesday. The last Instagram stories (”GI Jane”, and then later more muddy puddle finds) were on Sunday. I wonder if she’s lying low after Monday’s radio chaos?
I would be mortified and I am an expert at getting caned and gobby in public and regretting it immediately after.

Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The pod version is 31 mins long of chat...I’m halfway through and I did not hear a sniff or snot yet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It took them that long to edit it AGAIN after listening and realising how bad it sounded

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.