Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louisa’s thriving on a once in a lifetime work trip abroad so chaos must be due? The slop isn’t enough at the mo, we’re due either a seductive selfie or triggering as duck fabricated story thread (1/n).

She better not do it on our sacred day of month end 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Louisa’s thriving on a once in a lifetime work trip abroad so chaos must be due? The slop isn’t enough at the mo, we’re due either a seductive selfie or triggering as duck fabricated story threat (1/n).

She better not do it on our sacred day of month end 😡
Well you’ll have to check with her therapist because breadcrumbs she approves of the military round the edges 💂🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry not sorry for the 30 second edit job but I'm BUSY inhaling M&S caramel buttons OK

Collage 2021-08-29 20_36_03.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well, we have had another Japan update so it’s unsurprising she wants in on the action. Incidentally, Krish, mate has commented! Ha ha!

Also, on her previous comment - Louisa has “liked” it but not replied or answered. To be honest though, I still think it’s likely they are in some sort of cahoots. Why else would Louisa wash up in Southend hospital with her appendix?

Reactions: 34
Maybe not a good time to be dressing up your trauma in khakis and dog tags?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It‘s SO hard to read, and it’s really ignorant for someone like Jack who claims to advocate for people with disabilities and/or learning difficulties to post things that are so inaccessible.

It says -
“Have had my undercut redone and between this getup, a grade 1 and the permanent dogtags my therapist is now calling me GI Jane.”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
If I could afford a therapist I would simply not be such a massive attention-seeking twit all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It‘s SO hard to read, and it’s really ignorant for someone like Jack who claims to advocate for people with disabilities and/or learning difficulties to post things that are so inaccessible.

It says -
“Have had my undercut redone and between this getup, a grade 1 and the permanent dogtags my therapist is now calling me GI Jane.”
Thank(space)you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.