Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the sink when you have rinsed all the Christmas dinner plates and serving bowls, to load up the dishwasher (get me, posh! With a dishwasher!). You pull the plug and it’s a veritable swamp of grease clogged disgustingness stuck around and at the bottom of the sink.
With POBP!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So are you all saying L won’t come running back to lunches like this? View attachment 734787
What in the hell is it? I see brown liquid, lots of cabbage, raw egg, and POBP - tasted like...everything she'd ever had a nightmare about...everything she ever thought farts tasted like...everything she never wanted to try food wise? What is the real answer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought the same! @Veronicaaa this is huge, I’m so excited for you! Plus you’ve got literally hundreds of guaranteed book sales from the cabal alone.
Don't get too excited, I was half-joking, I've only written about 1,000 words so far and can't guarantee it will ever see the light of day. It's my granola recipe, if you will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't get too excited, I was half-joking, I've only written about 1,000 words so far and can't guarantee it will ever see the light of day. It's my granola recipe, if you will.
We need a don’t f with cats style documentary. Netflix can write it for us we don’t have time we’re busy triangulating. Don’t f with solids?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We need a don’t f with cats style documentary. Netflix can write it for us we don’t have time we’re busy triangulating. Don’t f with solids?
Don't f with solids/disabilities/poverty/patreon/squiggles/glovesbirds/granola/Twitter/etc

Jackisms. They're all interchangeable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Isnt that lunch the contents of the bin? Is mrs j oscar the grouch, well she certainly would have been after that lunch.

Imagine faking happiness when being presented with that. The oscar people should nominate her for best actress. ( She deserves it)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Jack saying that Cooper weighs 7kg? That's heavy isn't it? Unless of course....
Sorry, I'm grunking so I don't know where this will land but 7 kgs is actually very light for a Maine Coon. My biggest boy is just over 13 kg, little Susan weighs around 8.5. Cooper looks like he's heavier than 7 kgs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry, I'm grunking so I don't know where this will land but 7 kgs is actually very light for a Maine Coon. My biggest boy is just over 13 kg, little Susan weighs around 8.5. Cooper looks like he's heavier than 7 kgs.
Isnt he a quarter maine coon on his fathers cousins side?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg guysss I'm currently in the midst of food poisoning from some dodgy sushi last night (not even fish sushi, how does one get poisoned from katsu and duck rolls?!) And the idea of Jackified sushi, although making me 🦉 and 🍾 is not helping with my current state of hugging the toilet 🤣🤣 thank(nospace)you all though for keeping me so entertained whilst I lie on the bathroom floor!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Omg guysss I'm currently in the midst of food poisoning from some dodgy sushi last night (not even fish sushi, how does one get poisoned from katsu and duck rolls?!) And the idea of Jackified sushi, although making me 🦉 and 🍾 is not helping with my current state of hugging the toilet 🤣🤣 thank(nospace)you all though for keeping me so entertained whilst I lie on the bathroom floor!!
Did you have a chaos or was it smol elfin like pixies at the takeaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.