Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you have a chaos or was it smol elfin like pixies at the takeaway?
🤣🤣 it was defo the smol elfin like pixies at the takeaway! Their food is usually amazing, Mr C was out at the boozer so I decided to have a smug evening in on my own with sushi and a film, I did think at the time it tasted a bit different to usual, but I ate it anyway 😭🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would rather tuck in to the steaming full cat litter tray with a spoon, like it was delicious, eye stinging Rice Krispies, than even dip my finger in that hellbroth she’s served to LJC

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What in the hell is it? I see brown liquid, lots of cabbage, raw egg, and POBP - tasted like...everything she'd ever had a nightmare about...everything she ever thought farts tasted like...everything she never wanted to try food wise? What is the real answer?!
All that’s missing are the little scattered pics of a labrador - lookalikes of Mrs J’s much beloved childhood DEAD pet. (See also kitten mention disabled kitten renamed Sophie after said dead lab) Weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Excuse you, Cooper is only half Maine Coon and if a full Maine Coon weighs 13kg then obviously Cooper would be about 7kg. Stop mithering on about things you know nothing about <flounces and performs a perfect swan dive into a skip situated perfectly below my window>

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I am looking forward to the Jackanese food. Lumps of raw freezer-burnt fish. Katsu with sage & onion stuffing instead of breadcrumbs. Onigiri made from generic long grain rice and filled with anchovy butter...to be eaten as an aphrodisiac, of course.
Please, no. She'd probably replace sake and mirin with lucozade and apple cider vinegar Sarson's.

Reminds me of a Japanese programme about Kawaii culture. They went to one's room where you were surrounded with tens of thousands of things everywhere and the presenter said (in translation, but it was very specific) 'With a room like this you'll never feel lonely!'.

Suppose every room in JM's head is ideally a Morute-Yamikawaii Otaku Room, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It can only mean one thing. Jack’s on her way to Japan. Brace yourselves for international chaos ninnies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
FB_IMG_1630006922161.jpg

Snacks at the pixies house( actually found on the meme thread)

Tomorrow we will see her version perhaps?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Makes me wonder if LJC has made a compromise with Jack “let me go to Japan and do my job without making a fuss and as a treat while I’m gone I’ll give you the WiFi password”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just had to shoehorn in a mention of her therapist...("I'm still so fragile, send cash!!!").

Also why do Instagram people use that barely legible font? (I love FONTS)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.