Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my butter smelled of fish I'd bin it but I'm only a 100% vegetarian so what would I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
*from the garden* whatever it is I want to throw myself down and wail..
She’s good for aggravation I’ll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good grief, why’s she posted a photo of a long drop? Beggars belief.
That photo should be captioned: if 2020 were a stew.
I’m assuming that she’s aiming for scandi chic, but an antlered spoon isn’t gonna make it look any better, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry lads, I forgot. It’s been ages.
View attachment 727158
It's definitely spaghetti hoops in there, isn't it? She either has to list every single ingredient, name it something it plainly isn't - like her obsession with every soupy thing being a ribollita, or give it a 'sexy' name like her various come to bed concoctions (no thanks!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
1. Where the f is my granola? Stop making tiny portions of tit and do the important stuff pls. 🥰.

2. Salt, fat, acid, heat? That sounds familiar. Nothing you ever make or say is original Jack is it? Get out of Samin’s niche and stop quoting other people.

3. Where are the fluffy things? We need pics to know they are ok.
Oh, I see what you mean, not an original bone in her body, unless she's making inedible slop!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
1. Where the f is my granola? Stop making tiny portions of tit and do the important stuff pls. 🥰.

2. Salt, fat, acid, heat? That sounds familiar. Nothing you ever make or say is original Jack is it? Get out of Samin’s niche and stop quoting other people.

3. Where are the fluffy things? We need pics to know they are ok.
Guess who’s back ~ back again
Tunnel’s back ~ tell a friend

(I’m trying to distract you from the fact there’s no granola recipe 😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Guess who’s back ~ back again
Tunnel’s back ~ tell a friend

(I’m trying to distract you from the fact there’s no granola recipe 😬)
Nothing can distract me. I have been searching for the best granola like Sauron searching for Frodo and Sam as they entered Modor.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Starting to get the impression she might be a witch.

The chaos by the light of the full moon.

The ingredients list, give me a wart and a dead mans toe, add to some slop and away we go.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning frauen, are we going to make it three days of slop in a row?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think it is a coincidence that BubbleBuddy/HouseMate/VeryDearFriend has gone to Japan to cover the Paralympics - and The SlopQueen is back in fine fettle, not just on Insta, but a little bit of Twattering, too.

Not impressed with one of the comments on her Insta post - seasoned Readers of the threads will know which one I refer to, and, it’s not really cricket (as much as I dislike the chief enabler and remain, quite frankly, astounded that LJC can allow such blatant grifting and thievery).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well quite a lot of time has passed since Marcus and Tom launched Full Time Meals, it's still going in full force - note they didn't abandon it after the first week.... Our favourite Smol pixie still hasn't featured, I'm beginning to think she never will. It's almost like she was bullshitting when she claimed she was working with Tom isn't it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.