Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am back to being the vegan sponge pudding without the secret ingredient

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would love her to get onto strictly. At least she would have to stop grafting on patreon and turn the Twitter tip jar off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a thread 200 that was!
Blessed by the glory of Two sloups!
Surely will go down in herstory as one of the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I miss being a redhead. That was epic lads. Here is my other celebrity husband agreeing.

ETA I’m like Lady Catherine de Bourg and fireplaces - I have several. (Bringing out the Jane Austen deep cuts on a Wednesday - I’m giddy.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well that sad. I was out today doing family things and came home expecting chaos.

Chaos, chaos, where for art thou?!

Everyone is nearly back to normal again.

Whats the next pre chaos conversation going to be?
Whats the best type of crockery to own?!

How old where you when you bought your first kettle?

Do you own a toaster or just say you dont then take pictures with it font and centre?!

Answer on a colourless postcard ( and only with a first class stamp. I won't be recieving second class)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe it’s 201 threads since I noticed her first thread and thought: thank duck, I can’t stand her, what’s this then ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't miss my kumquat holiday hair one bit. So nice to get back to normal again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t believe it’s 201 threads since I noticed her first thread and thought: thank duck, I can’t stand her, what’s this then ❤
Indeed!
I only went on tattle for a nosy about the Philip Schofield story (not actually sure what happened in the end)

I remember noticing Jack’s thread and vaguely remembering her Being annoying but had no idea how much so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Are you me?
Is this an existential crisis?
Have I gone fugue?

Because that🔼 my friend, is pretty much absofuckinglutely word for word what came out of my mouth too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Are you me?
Is this an existential crisis?
Have I gone fugue?

Because that🔼 my friend, is pretty much absofuckinglutely word for word what came out of my mouth too.
It’s the hive cabal - I’m you and you’re me and we’re all each other ❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Three Strictly contestants have been announced so far and she ain’t one of them! Another one being announced on Radio 2 breakfast tomorrow.

I can’t totally rule her out (because I don’t want to). Sometimes they reveal the big names first so it looks like a stellar line up and sometimes they save the best til last. If the best have been revealed so far, I reckon she’s in with a shout!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s the hive cabal - I’m you and you’re me and we’re all each other ❤🤣
"I'm not a number, I'm a free frau" 😁6️⃣⚪

It's like we're all trapped on 'the island' being chased by a big, brown balloon thing and there's no escape.
(One for the cabalistas born before Companies House stated year of birth)❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Three Strictly contestants have been announced so far and she ain’t one of them! Another one being announced on Radio 2 breakfast tomorrow.

I can’t totally rule her out (because I don’t want to). Sometimes they reveal the big names first so it looks like a stellar line up and sometimes they save the best til last. If the best have been revealed so far, I reckon she’s in with a shout!
Saving the best to last then!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.