Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, you've resumed your old dysfunctional relationship with social media. Might be worth thinking about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)

In the first lockdown she shared a photograph of the back view of her in a yellow mac alongside her son. He was taller than her. Is she now suggesting she is 4ft or that he has shrunk in the past year?

I haven't used this for ages...

Make it make sense.

Why? Because it continues with the narrative she is a poor little pixie single parent with a small toddler struggling to survive. Also that she is unable to do any work etc because she has a small ickle child.

Boys going into secondary can still be surprisingly small before they hit puberty - but generally not that bleeping small.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
My 6yr old is 3ft 10 (I have just measured him 😂) It’s entirely possible that SB is 4ft, but it’s unlikely - especially as he was nearly as tall as the smol pixie in a photo she posted last year and we’re roughly the same height.

First I count teeth, then chairs and now I measure my child off the back of this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 692612

View attachment 692616

Apologies for the tiny text. Don't strain your eyes 👀
Uh oh, was Mom's recipe no good? And thank god Jack told us it was 'slightly softened' ice cream. There I was about to attempt it with rock hard stuff straight out of the freezer.

NO child should be forced to start any day in the summer holidays with these bloody cards

View attachment 692445

i'll just leave this review here

View attachment 692446
My relationship with my mum was pretty tit but at least she could actually make conversation with me without having to rely on prompt cards. Poor SB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh he has holiday hair you say...did not enough people bite to ask for the pic of this holiday hair? Well done on making him even more identifiable than he already was, Mama

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Is that Northern Irish Jack coming out too, coz I doubt SB says 'daddy' at 11 years old.

Stop infantizing your child, Jack.

Reactions: 29
In the first lockdown she shared a photograph of the back view of her in a yellow mac alongside her son. He was taller than her. Is she now suggesting she is 4ft or that he has shrunk in the past year?
He was shorter, but was *going* to be taller.

Screenshot_20210802-130628_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My 6yr old is 3ft 10 (I have just measured him 😂) It’s entirely possible that SB is 4ft, but it’s unlikely - especially as he was nearly as tall as the smol pixie in a photo she posted last year and we’re roughly the same height.

First I count teeth, then chairs and now I measure my child off the back of this thread 😂
Watch the rest of the gang follow suite now 😂 I only know, because she's getting disturbingly close in height to me now. I'd half convinced myself I must've shrunk, so measured us both.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Compare and contrast Jack's cow pat cakes with Mom's salame
Ahhh the name makes sense now! Did not get the right vibe from Jack's.

My 6 year old is over 4 foot. Admittedly he is tall for his age but there's no way she's got SB's height right there. Which is strange considering she appears to be obsessed by her own height to the half inch. 🤨

Reactions: 26
Ahhh the name makes sense now! Did not get the right vibe from Jack's.

My 6 year old is over 4 foot. Admittedly he is tall for his age but there's no way she's got SB's height right there. Which is strange considering she appears to be obsessed by her own height to the half inch. 🤨
Wasn't it something like 5'1.7"? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
& when anyone that decides to google his mum sees a plethora of absolute tit - everything from unruly labia to her words “trying to top herself in the bathroom”
I do wonder if her relative silence is because he has been googling her. I was pretty internet savvy at that age and I'm fairly sure if I had a 'famous' mum who told me not to search for her online I would be right onto Google or whatever the equivalent was back then, Ask Jeeves I guess.

If this is the case he's gonna need more than confidence cards for toddlers bless him

eta: JUST BUY bleeping CLINGFILM YOU KNEW YOU WERE MAKING THIS tit A WEEK AGO AND IT WAS YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT IT'S LIKE 99P FROM A CORNER SHOP GOOD GOD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Can anyone explain to me why you would use 'confidence cards' meant for 2 year olds with your 12 year old?
To be fair, he was only 10 at the time, and Jack does often confuse him with a toddler.

In other news , I did see two copies of Tin Can Cook in Waterstones. Opening a copy at a random page I found a recipe for tuna pasta. Jack, who never ate pasta until she was 14, lovingly detailed that watching her mother pour pasta in to a saicepan was one of her earliest memories.

So either she spent her entire childhood in a fugue state (which would explain a lot) or Jack was lying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
She chats so much SHITE it's unbelievable. Everything that comes out her mouth / onto her keyboard is just complete bollocks and LIES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She chats so much SHITE it's unbelievable. Everything that comes out her mouth / onto her keyboard is just complete bollocks and LIES.
I believe it was @LennyBriscoe who said a while ago that if Jack said it was raining then she would look out of the window.
#saltylenny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
'Holiday hair?' There is nothing wrong with his haircut. Why does she love putting him down?
And why does she say in one post that she's deliberately blurring him and his holiday hair out and then in the very next post she shares a pic of him and his holiday hair???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.