Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Jack's morning affirmations! Jack, staring at the mirror and repeating to herself: YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT BEYOND MEASURE!!

P.S. I was going to add a gif about how JM could blow your mind with £20, but not sure if it is within rules. Please remove if required. #1g

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It doesn't really matter that you've blurred him out, Jack, when you're still using him for social media #content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It doesn't really matter that you've blurred him out, Jack, when you're still using him for social media #content.
& when anyone that decides to google his mum sees a plethora of absolute tit - everything from unruly labia to her words “trying to top herself in the bathroom”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It's Jack's morning affirmations! Jack, staring at the mirror and repeating to herself: YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT BEYOND MEASURE!!
Be the fork, you are the fork....

You can do anything except cook.

When life gives you lemons bung them in a curry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I imagine Jack's morning affirmations to herself go something like this:
tenor (47).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes - categorised herself as extremely clinically vulnerable in the early days of the first lockdown and shortly after scampered off to film DKL.

This was one of the turning points for me. That and the kitten. Poor beast ☹
Yes it’s what brought me here too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think 'the boy' was with Jack last week, like they said. Probably the first time Jack has been allowed to parent the lad properly in months, so they're going overboard with the 'good, woke mumma' routine whilst using SB as sm fodder. Kinda low.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't think 'the boy' was with Jack last week, like they said. Probably the first time Jack has been allowed to parent the lad properly in months, so they're going overboard with the 'good, woke mumma' routine whilst using SB as sm fodder. Kinda low.
He is her human shield.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I hope Jack is not building up to cook along videos of themselves and the boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is he not allowed to simply live his life rather than be paraded online as "content" for mama?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.