Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Jack holds and uses the cooking utensils is so awkward. I thought the way she used a knife was bad enough, but she holds that spoon like it is a weapon. Jack is cack handed and it is uncomfortable to watch.
I thought she only used a bread knife for chopping. Also scrapping that blade along the board will duck the blade.

Also i am dyspraxic and left handed and can cut in the usual way. Took some time to learn but i did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The amount of grease on the cooker means she wouldnt needs to use a pan to cook it.

Also that neighbour needs to visit with some brillo pads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just in case she actually does read here, a very happy birthday to Trifle Defender!

EnglishTrifleHero-413c152d85734fed89fac50a4ce63458.jpg

And I'm now very amused that this random trifle image I just downloaded has a filename starting English Trifle Hero!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
NO child should be forced to start any day in the summer holidays with these bloody cards

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 10.01.57 am.png

i'll just leave this review here

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 10.03.12 am.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Are those pigs in knickers huge or is that a shriveled up poussin?

It all looks very odd and unappetising. Also known as being Monroed.
To Monroe... definition to render any ingredients, quality or budget, into an unappetising or inedible state (usually of sloppy consistency but could be incinerated or brick like)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aren’t they bloody awful.
A lot of things can instil confidence in kids, which don’t involve reciting cards with mama over breakfast.
When you’re about to start HIGH SCHOOL 🥴
here's an instant confidence boost for a 12 year old - try not tweeting about how useless they are to your fairly large platform of followers!

she is so the mum from About a Boy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Ha ha, did SM really have to do this?
duck me. I just change the crappy nappy ASAP and tell my reluxy baby to stop puking at the same time. I’m having visions of The Help, “You is smart, you is kind, you is important.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.