Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagining the (non existent) court case - after printing off all of the reams of gifs and Alan’s masterpieces there will also be pages of Miss Hydrangea kumquating us all - you can hear the wailing (and clawing at a floor) now ‘they’re all adding my hair to their pictures!’ while the judge is silently hooting at the comedy gold.
Do you know what I don't understand? (well there's loads, but this in particular) How anyone can come here and read the hilarious contributions to these threads, see all the receipts, see all the inconsistencies and inaccuracies in Jack's stories, but still go on to defend her. And yet people do! And they then go on to call us bullies, when all we are doing is pointing out the truth!

Incredible, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I am HOOTING at the hair. Ninnies you are funny.

Deirdre feels left out but I am crap with photoshop 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is your profile pic actual footage of her peeking too see what the duck are those ninnies up to now?

I can just hear her,

" They've got wigs, bleeping wigs!!!! And they making up ditties and jokes"

" I will show them?!"

* Brings out the ladles and starts dishing out chaos on twitter,

" Just tried freezing a breeze block, it can be done" have a nice day!!!
PEEKY BOO!! 😀

oh my god am I Jack

I DIE !!

I am forever indebted to you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Loving all the ginger tributes. I might have used a mendaciously rejuvenating smol filter on mine.

You ninnies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is Nibbles wearing an actual wig!? She looks amazing! All sheep should have access to titivation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god the hair 😂 Loving everyone's avatars, it's better than when we get hats even!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fellow fraus, let’s please take a moment amongst the jocularity to remember that we are still in the midst of a pandemic and think of the souls lost over these magnificent 200 threads. This brave little kumquat is loving angles instead 🙏🏽 ♥ 📐

4101A92E-6BEB-45B8-804B-3FB8E2B5DE41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Returning here this morning to owl champagne again.
Thread 200 has to be the creme de la creme of all that is wonderful about here.

And whilst Jack Monroe is still grifting and shystering and patreoning and begging and lying
about being poor, AND making money off the back of genuine people in poverty
we shall be here with all the receipts.
Get yourself a proper job Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else curious as to why had two chaos and then silence?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.