Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Powershower

Chatty Member
Guess who’s back, back again... on a Sunday no less!

ETA: I knew some mithering ninny would have got there first I just wanted to post to see the kumquat again.

I’m thrilled she’s back. I’m laying on the sofa hungover on deaths door so this is a lovely welcome distraction. Thanks Jack, and hi bab x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Did anyone else randomly start singing Two Sloups in work today and had to explain to their bemused work colleagues or was that just me?

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)
Has anyone checked the measurements of her sideboards?

• Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
It’s fun for Jackoscammo to just chuck things out and sit back and watch the responses. Imagine that being your entire life ?
I can’t think of one redeeming feature about her. Not one. It takes some doing, that.

Ouchy mouth cook book.

Totally didn't read the fucking room. Hugely offensive to anyone who has had or has cancer, especially with Jack's breadcrumbing.

The Kitten, less of a cunt, as I think she really was very unwell. I thought Vix a plus pass for kitty was the bigger cunt for encouraging her
Encouraging, true but anyone with one tiny speck of compassion wouldn’t have done that. It just shows her up as being without a moral compass that hopefully we all have.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

Bloody marvellous! ‘Two sloups, One is not enough’ are such catchy lines.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kelpie

Are those pigs in knickers huge or is that a shriveled up poussin?

It all looks very odd and unappetising. Also known as being Monroed.
To Monroe... definition to render any ingredients, quality or budget, into an unappetising or inedible state (usually of sloppy consistency but could be incinerated or brick like)

• Haha