Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
If anyone has a minute to Jackify Monica's unruly head vein with a kumquat I'd be ever so grateful. Have some 0.200% 🍾 on me, Ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cariad

VIP Member
Both my parents were born in Wales, all 4 of my grandparents were born in Wales and 6 out of the 8 great-grandparents were born in Wales. All my grandparents spoke Welsh in the home, my father didn't start to learn English until he started school. I speak a little bit of Welsh. I was born in Salford.

Do I call myself Welsh? No I do not.
Bore da @MancBee .....I'm through and through Scottish but I married a Welshman or so I thought! turns out his father was born in Lincolnshire to Welsh father / English mother and his mother was born in Essex but grandparents were Irish
All 3 of our children were born in Wales, taught bilingually until secondary school and are fluent in Welsh and consider themselves Welsh although I did convince 2 of them to go to Scottish universities!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
My 6yr old is 3ft 10 (I have just measured him 😂) It’s entirely possible that SB is 4ft, but it’s unlikely - especially as he was nearly as tall as the smol pixie in a photo she posted last year and we’re roughly the same height.

First I count teeth, then chairs and now I measure my child off the back of this thread 😂
Watch the rest of the gang follow suite now 😂 I only know, because she's getting disturbingly close in height to me now. I'd half convinced myself I must've shrunk, so measured us both.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I have a quarter this and a quarter that and a dash of something else but I would not claim them as identities.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Christ anyway everyone knows the best way to annoy Jude Law is to shout Dave at him, although Redcar is probably a close second now.

• Haha