Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Louisa J Christ on her bike, she's soooo useless at recipes, why not try red grape juice in place of red wine, instead of fannying about with tea? :sick: Jack, you're an absolute tit.
Or a nice mulled apple juice in place of cider?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
You’re asking for it Banana!
Can I just say that Top Gun Jack is her best look yet.
I thought Jack changed her name after leaving the fire service, long after SB was born? Did she change his surname too, to fit in with mama 🤢? I wonder how her parents felt about that.
i find the name thing a bit sad tbh, Monroe means nothing to anyone but Jack. Shame he didn't get his Dad’s or her family name and the connection to his family. Especially sad since Jack has expressed regret for changing it during her ‘returning to my Cypriot roots’ phase.

Edit: I have friends who have been married for year's but recently decided to combine both their surnames to create a hybrid surname just so they were equal. Which is fine I guess, but it's just a bit sad that you then lose connection to both families. I don't really get who it benefits.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Or where she is? 🤔
I don't think she's in the shitty bungalow. Her furniture, but in the pic of him taking the photo of the cow pat cakes it is a completely different layout. The sideboard is in front of him but it is on the otherside normally. And the table has been turned 180 to the window/doors.
I mean, she could just have moved furniture round (or bought more sideboards) but I don't think it is the same house.

ETA I think I meant 90 degrees not 180!!!

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Jack can bugger off because I invented Cornflake Chicken years ago to fool my son that it was every bit as cool as McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. Back in about 2004/2005 I think.

Disclaimer.....actually I got the idea off of Gordan Ramsey I think but my son enjoyed helping to make them.

Good old Gordan, I'd love to hear his thoughts on Jack's slop.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

This is wonderful. Love the homage to victoria wood!

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

🦉🍾 at this! Amazing work!

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
These days, if you call yourself English, you get arrested and thrown in jail 😂
ETA sorry, don't know it this is just a Scottish meme #scottishtwitter

• Haha

Powershower

Chatty Member
Is your profile pic actual footage of her peeking too see what the fuck are those ninnies up to now?

I can just hear her,

" They've got wigs, fucking wigs!!!! And they making up ditties and jokes"

" I will show them?!"

* Brings out the ladles and starts dishing out chaos on twitter,

" Just tried freezing a breeze block, it can be done" have a nice day!!!
PEEKY BOO!! 😀

oh my god am I Jack

I DIE !!

I am forever indebted to you

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Did we see this in her likes, when she’s was adulting and sticking to restraining herself from social media all by herself...on Friday? Ingredients; veal (or pork), egg, caper, butter sauce and anchovies #90%vegan
45AD4DDC-3FDC-4069-8A63-A5C97B2B25DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

bladiesla

VIP Member
My Nan was Scottish. That would be like somebody posting a haggis dish and me writing underneath 'This Scot loves you'

All of my friends would be like, eh? Scot? She's got a cockney accent and has only been there on holiday 😂
Oh Christ, I only just realised it's a post from hersefl! I first though someone had tagged Jack to get her attention to it.

Djeezy Creezy, that's bad.

• Haha

frankychester

If we're sticking with the 80s theme, the next one has to be Touched By The Hand Of Slop

• Haha
  • Heart