Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Marj24

VIP Member
Sorry to me rail, feeling left out, the 'cool kids' all have fright wigs. I don't know how to do this, also Yvonne Strahovski is too beautiful to defile :(

• Haha
  • Heart

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Southend
All I’ve done is eat fish and eggs again
Wishing every egg was the first one

Tonight the Slouper slouper
Electro’s gonna find me
Shining like the sun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Smiling, having fun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Feeling like a number one (g)

@traumatised sideboard - brava. Dare you to post it in the New Albums of 2021 thread 😂
Ha! Just wanted to sloupify this one, too.
I just managed a first line though.

Slouper trooper, breams are gonna find you.

• Haha

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
Compare and contrast Jack's cow pat cakes with Mom's salame
Ahhh the name makes sense now! Did not get the right vibe from Jack's.

My 6 year old is over 4 foot. Admittedly he is tall for his age but there's no way she's got SB's height right there. Which is strange considering she appears to be obsessed by her own height to the half inch. 🤨

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Maybe someone reminded Jack that they were suppose to being a parent to SB, not twatting about on Twatter. Maybe SB has had the last laugh, donned his kumquat wig and hid the phone that makes his mumma ignore him. :(

• Sad

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Morning cabal, had the most horrifying dream that me and another tattler were out with their baby when we bumped into Jack. She was being really passive aggressive and drawing on the walls of the shop, when she twigged we were fraus she stole my trainers for her collection and ran scampered off (unrealistic I know, tragically my trainers are just normal affordable ones not hideous triple figure monstrosities 😂)

Maybe it's a mannequin of nigella, she feeds it fishy eggs and dresses it up in wigs.
Had you eaten too many eggs dear

• Haha

Bobtheknob

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Both my parents were born in Wales, all 4 of my grandparents were born in Wales and 6 out of the 8 great-grandparents were born in Wales. All my grandparents spoke Welsh in the home, my father didn't start to learn English until he started school. I speak a little bit of Welsh. I was born in Salford.

Do I call myself Welsh? No I do not.
Catching up. We’re a typical London family, a bit of English, a bit of Irish, some Scots and we think some Spanish and Eastern European Jewish. We call ourselves British. Jack thinks it makes her more interesting, well something has to.