Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re asking for it Banana!

And you
Has Novak ever been Novak Jack or is that some sort of Jackception?! Likewise can/has Jimmy ever been Jimmy Jack or would the lies prevent it/cause it to combust?!

Also Dominic Jack is akin to the Candyman 🤣😱. Not sure I’ll ever watch that scene in Love Actually with the same level of affection for Andrew Lincoln ever again though 😭. But please don’t ever stop your amazing work Alan 😘.

Ahhhh it was nice when LJC chose to be a bubble buddy over Christmas time though, particularly as I was inspired to make one of my top 5 favourite gifs #art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It somehow makes it worse it’s a year old those idiots people have been giving her money for nothing FOR A YEAR!! Not even a quick Merry Christmas message for the poor saps.

The fact she has gotten money monthly off 284 people for a year has affected my blood pressure.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It somehow makes it worse it’s a year old those idiots people have been giving her money for nothing FOR A YEAR!! Not even a quick Merry Christmas message for the poor saps.

The fact she has gotten money monthly off 284 people for a year has affected my blood pressure.
Not only is it incredibly shameless alone, Jack then shows no gratitude nor even fulfils their promises of beige postcards. bleeping charlatan.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow. I’m so curious about what she’s actually written there, I wouldn’t be surprised if your theory is spot-on.
Also, it‘s from 11:07 this morning, that must be the “work“ she was starting later today.
Quoting myself like a prick to apologise for adding to the confusion. I genuinely looked at the date reading 3rd of August 2020 and thought, “yep, that’s today!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has Novak ever been Novak Jack or is that some sort of Jackception?! Likewise can/has Jimmy ever been Jimmy Jack or would the lies prevent it/cause it to combust?!

Also Dominic Jack is akin to the Candyman 🤣😱. Not sure I’ll ever watch that scene in Love Actually with the same level of affection for Andrew Lincoln ever again though 😭. But please don’t ever stop your amazing work Alan 😘.
Errrrr I think this is Jimmy Djokovic and Jack Nail but they are the stuff of nightmares so remained as post it notes on my desk wallpaper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I see NotJack still hasn’t posted

Come on Jack, give the Patreons their postcards! You wrote “patreon postcards vistaPrint” on your wallpaper ADHD puppy brain planner last year, they must be ready by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just had a nosey at JMs Patreon, entry level for feck all (discount codes on HER material) is £3.50 per month. If £1 was thinking of joining for one month only to share info. Can't believe so many have more money than sense!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I see NotJack still hasn’t posted

Come on Jack, give the Patreons their postcards! You wrote “patreon postcards vistaPrint” on your wallpaper ADHD puppy brain planner last year, they must be ready by now!
Maybe NotJack is 90% vegan, and this is the 10% of the year they have off? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)
Has anyone checked the measurements of her sideboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had a little look at Patreon and did a few random searches to see if any other chefs or ... Media people... I could think of are there. Non.

And Jack's the only one with the Twitter tip thing too. 🧐😑
She’s probably the only one that can’t actually cook

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember, the £3.50 is the minimum. Some of the subscribers are paying more. Some poor suckers will be paying the top tier for the privilege of trying Jack's prototype recipes at their own cost so she can put it in her upcoming book.
I still don't understand how this isn't illegal. She's taking money from people and not delivering goods in return.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Remember, the £3.50 is the minimum. Some of the subscribers are paying more. Some poor suckers will be paying the top tier for the privilege of trying Jack's prototype recipes at their own cost so she can put it in her upcoming book.
I still don't understand how this isn't illegal. She's taking money from people and not delivering goods in return.
I thinking Patreon manages to circumvent normal trading standards because they always have pitched themselves as a way of supporting creators, so your money is a gifted donation rather than exchange of money for goods? So if you actually get content that’s just a plus. Obviously most creators aren’t trash so provide a wealth of benefits to people keeping them fed & housed but Jack just takes the money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Soz for essay but if that first post was August it suggests she saw quite the bump from her begging firstly, but secondly hopefully will mean those users churn this month end? Cannot wait

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I thinking Patreon manages to circumvent normal trading standards because they always have pitched themselves as a way of supporting creators, so your money is a gifted donation rather than exchange of money for goods? So if you actually get content that’s just a plus. Obviously most creators aren’t trash so provide a wealth of benefits to people keeping them fed & housed but Jack just takes the money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Soz for essay but if that first post was August it suggests she saw quite the bump from her begging firstly, but secondly hopefully will mean those users churn this month end? Cannot wait
I just can't understand how people don't complain though. I don't actually subscribe to anyone with a Patreon, but follow quite a few artsy types who have them. They all seem to treat it like a genuine business, in addition to the free content they provide. Jack's just such a horrid little grifter about it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You’re asking for it Banana!
Can I just say that Top Gun Jack is her best look yet.
I thought Jack changed her name after leaving the fire service, long after SB was born? Did she change his surname too, to fit in with mama 🤢? I wonder how her parents felt about that.
i find the name thing a bit sad tbh, Monroe means nothing to anyone but Jack. Shame he didn't get his Dad’s or her family name and the connection to his family. Especially sad since Jack has expressed regret for changing it during her ‘returning to my Cypriot roots’ phase.

Edit: I have friends who have been married for year's but recently decided to combine both their surnames to create a hybrid surname just so they were equal. Which is fine I guess, but it's just a bit sad that you then lose connection to both families. I don't really get who it benefits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.