Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arsov Cooper

Where’s @Arsov Cooper if anyone would suit a Viv wig, it’s them!
If you hadn't already guessed, my middle name is Latetotheparty. Thought I might get away with having the appropriate tinge. Apparently not. Frauen und Herren, happy 200th.

Porridge ( made with lots of water so thin, no sugar or anything)
Bung it in the oven, it'll thicken up. Maybe add something from a horse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I wish I could believe her claim that she has made the descision to take a a break from social media and been able to stick to it ”all by herself”, but any time she‘s tried to leave Twitter before it’s never lasted more than a few days. There’s definitely something different this time around.

• Haha

cheapwetham

I used the very best tools at my disposal (doodle tool on phone) to give Billy Bear a kumquat in honour of thread 200 🥳

Not a sentence I ever expected to string together but I was 🦉🍾 nonetheless

• Haha
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I mean I remember reading those tweets at the time, but it’s like they’ve become worse with age.
Imagine Christmas in that bloody house 😔

• Sad

MooBelle

VIP Member
View attachment 692612

View attachment 692616

Apologies for the tiny text. Don't strain your eyes 👀
This is just sad.
It is so screamingly obvious she hasn't had access to him in ages.
Radio silence for months and now utterly bombarding IG within minutes of him coming round to visit.
The nasty pass agg 'it is shit but the boy tried his best' vibes have made me angry.
Is she putting this on Twitter? Am truly believing that she's not allowed to. God knows why. Maybe as a part of a custody agreement, maybe legal things behind the scenes?
Also, didn't she make the chocolate salami/salame a week ago?

• Sad
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
Ha ha, did SM really have to do this?
Fuck me. I just change the shitty nappy ASAP and tell my reluxy baby to stop puking at the same time. I’m having visions of The Help, “You is smart, you is kind, you is important.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Thread 200! Yes, absolutely never in a million rinsed beans did I think we’d hoot and fizz our way to reaching 200. Thank(space)you Jack for bringing this fabulous cabal together. I think I’ll go for a piss and a sandwich to celebrate if that’s alright with everyone?

• Heart
  • Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with being Greek and Irish?

She is born and bred English. She should be proud of her own heritage.

Im northern irish born and bred and i dont claim otherwise.
Obsessed with appropriating labels, in lieu of a personality?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Marj24

VIP Member
JM inspired song (tune Pop goes the Weasel)

Add half a spoon of tuppenny rice
To a stew that looks quite faecal
This is all the poors deserve
Slop that tastes like evil

Apologies to anyone feeling fragile!

• Haha

Vinbisha

I’m feeling like more and more it’s not rage at Jack that’s bringing people out of lurkerdom but the lols and shared sense of community. Which is just lovely for a mendacious cabal such as ours ❤
For me, it's a little from column A and a little from column B.
But ultimately, who amongst us could resist Kumquat Day? Not I, that's for sure. The joy, the unbridled joy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Having seen the micro-managing texts LJC shared that Jack sent her when she was supposed to be making the infamous Chickpea curry, I fully understand if Louisa has now permanently declined to cook for Jack.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I would wager that the oil wasn’t hot enough when she put them in the oven so it has caused the bits of potatoes that have broken off to soak up the oil rather than be cooked by it.

Which sounds yum
It's even worse when you consider she's probably used ancient dirty fish oil she's been hoarding just for this occasion.

• Sick
  • Haha