Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Rage engaged. Roast potatoes are the best food, FACT, and you'd think the Grinch had been if there were none on Christmas Day. You sit on a throne of lies, Monroe.
I'm sure she did a post in the morning or the day before saying that everyone was super excited about her roast potatoes and then she just did a complete 180 and said there weren't going to be any roast potatoes after all and no one minded. So weird.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

ThunderClapForCapers

Jack applied for 300 jobs and never got one. What jobs was she applying for, was she under or overqualified? Why did 300 businesses that were recruiting staff think Jack was not suitable? Could it possibly be something Jack was doing/writing in her CV/saying at interview that put them off? Of course it was never anything to do with the way Jack presented herself that made them think "trouble with a big T"

I think the monarchical bench pressing pescatarian may have been job hunting again recently, under one of her assumed names obviously. 🙃

1628007680440.png

1628007437723.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I think the design‘s slightly different but this seems to be the same brand of cutlery from the aggressive tart picture. #bargain

8B685019-F241-4878-88ED-30954DDECAA6.jpeg

E68F72EE-2923-47BC-9989-FA82B864B70F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Would someone please recap? All those buttons have exhausted me more than taking a sideboard up a spiral staircase.

• Haha

Universal

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for that poor child when he goes to senior school. I have a child the same age and don't post anything online about them and have the highest settings on my SM accounts. Some of the other children in his class (well, a lot really) have smart phones without parental controls and I have heard some horror stories about what they have looked at. She needs to protect that boy from the fallout from other kids googling her and as a result finding out information about him.

• Sad
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

Iirc that was in response to a well meaning Squiggle who had no bloody clue what Tattle was.

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I never get this, Jack is saying praise the backstage people, yet is totally fine abusing them, physically in some cases by throwing books. Such a prune.
Jack's admitting to such Diva like behaviour makes her assertion that Penguin dropped her due to coming out as transgender look less and less likely.

• Haha
  • Heart

Raker

VIP Member
Wake up you ninnies it’s 🚨🚨the monthly Patreon drop🚨🚨

She’s gone from 296 patrons down to 282, a drop of 4.7%, in line with average monthly losses. Assuming a fairly low blended avg sub of £6 and high platform fees of 10% this is an estimated catastrophic loss of £75.60 pcm for the John Lewis partnership.
loving your work @heretoreaditall2019, your monthly dedication to the maths cause on behalf of the innumerate ninnies amongst us (raises hand) is breathtaking ❤ #patreontruther

• Haha
  • Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Affirmation cards are a poorly-fitted band-aid in SB's case because his mother's issues will continue to blight his life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
Shes such a weirdo. Imagine coming on to sm after a break and being passive aggressive about some comments you have "secretly" being reading. Where as everyone else is like

Perhaps she thinks she has finally pushed all the fanatics over to the cabal?!

• Haha

GinAndJuice

Looks like she posted something today - the fact she’s called it one is an admission of guilt lol. The 27 comments suggests it’s some sort of woe is me tale of poverty with 27 fawning fans telling her not to worry and make sure she can muster the strength to de claw the pavement and eat a meal, and how can they send more funds across to help the ppl’s pov princess.

View attachment 693685
Isn’t this a post from 2020? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow