Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red (corned beef) and yellow (stickers) and pink (cheap wet ham) and green (linguine)
Purple (unruly labia) and orange (hair) and blue (denim shirt)
I can sing Jack’s rainbow
Sing Jack’s rainbow
And it looks like poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If i went on a date and they rocked up with that hair piece on their head, i think i would have to ask myself to leave.

Also loads of girls i went to school with that mindset. ( Classy) i think only about 3 actually had children to get a house the rest went on to futher education in the end, when they realised the silly ones had made a mistake.
Surely you’d hang around long enough for some of the world famous Harvester salad bar?? They’ve got tomatoes and cucumber and lettuce and pepper and coleslaw and pickles and carrots and spinach and beetroot and….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.